a/n: important stuff(I guess)

*awkwardlystumbles in*

Asdfghjkl- Hi

Its been two years since updating and I owe an explanation as to why.

I hit something of a writers block, and couldn't figure out how to write the next chapter. I also started getting ideas for other works and started drafting them out. Grades at the time weren't so great and I had to get them up. Got into more and more fandoms. Still could not figure out how to write the dang chapter. Graduated. Summer school. Drafted more works. Started high school. School became main priority, writing got put to the side. Lengend of Zelda took over my life for several months. Part of school play, that also took up a lot of time. Birthday. More fandoms. Finally wrote the dam chapter. 

Person: if you wrote the chapter, then where is it?

It's coming ok, I solemnly swear. 

However I have somethings about this fanfic that I want to talk about.

1. Rewrite/Editing

Some characters weren't written in character, Fred was alive, Percy and Annabeth still had their gray hair, I left out MACUSA. There's also a heck ton of spelling and grammar mistakes which also need to be fixed.

Plus there's also parts of the story that I want to fix, delete, or change because they didn't make sense.

2. Length

I've been outlining where I want the story to go, and it's going to be longer than I anticipated. I don't think this matters to much outside the fact I'm scrapping the idea of a sequel for this. 

3. Update schedule

Updates aren't going to be that frequent. I'll try to get a more consistent update schedule, but for now I can't say when the next chapters will be. 

And that's all I have to say for now.

-cat out!

Ps: happy Easter 🐣🐇🐰