Chapter 8, Caught Red Handed

The afternoon two days after Percy's nightmare started out tense. The wizards/witches were suspicious of Percy. The demigods were trying to solve the mystery of what was up with Percy's cousins and the same could be said the two members of Team Phantom. And the parents could only help but notice the tension between the groups. The first day hadn't been so bad, but how had things escalated so badly was beyond them. The parents just hoped something would happen to break the tension so that this 'reunion' of sorts could go out normally, or as normal as you could get with supernatural beings. Thankfully for them that something was about to happen.

The three groups were all dispersed throughout the small apartment. Harry and Ron were glaring at Percy, probably due to the death eater suspicion of theirs. Percy was reading a book about Latin that Annabeth had been bugging him to read as he would have to take both Latin and Greek at college and decided to get through with it. Annabeth and Jazz were talking as Jazz didn't see much to be suspicious about the blond haired girl, plus they had found some common ground. Hermione was talking with Ginny as she was the only other magic user in the room that wasn't so focused on proving a certain eighteen year old boy a death eater. Danny was texting Sam and Tucker on his phone he had brought.

Danny- "Sam? Tucker? You guys there?"

Sam- "Yeah were here, something wrong?"

Tucker- "Meet any cute girls?"

Sam- "Tucker!"

Tucker- "What? It's a logical question."

Sam- "A logical question for someone who only focuses on getting a date with some shallow girl!"

Tucker- "It is too a logical question for anyone!"

Sam- "It is not!"

Danny- "Uh guys?"

Tucker- "Tell her Danny, it is too a logical question!"

Sam- "Danny knock some sense into Tucker and tell him it is not a logical question!"

Danny- "I uh..."

Tucker- "Come on Danny tell her!"

Sam- "Tell him Danny!"

Danny- "GUYS!"

Sam- "..."

Tucker- "..."

Danny- "Sorry about that, but it was the only way to get you guys to stop arguing."

Sam- "Sorry about that Danny, you know how Tucker gets."

Tucker- "Hey!"

Danny- "But yeah answering Tucker's question, I did meet some cute girls."

Tucker- "Aww Yeah!"

Sam- "WHY DID YOU TELL HIM!"

Danny- "Except, they're all taken. Sorry XD"

Tucker- "WHY MUST THE WORLD BE SO CRUEL!"

Sam- "He got you back good Tuck."

Danny- "Anyways, I was texting you not to tell you guys that, but or another reason. There's something non-human about my cousins or their friends/girlfriends."

Sam- "What do you mean by non-human? Are they ghosts?"

Danny- "X_X My dad said the same exact thing, what are you reading his mind or something!"

Tucker- "He got you there Sam!"

Sam- "Tucker you know I'm still in Amity Park with you and I know where you live, think of all the vile things I could do to you."