Chapter 1, Family Fallen Apart

It was a mild day in August. It should have been no different from any other day in the month, but something that was happening that day would set it apart from any other, a demigod child of Poseidon was born that day. That fact was unknown to the two sisters of the new mother.

"He's so cute, what will you name him?" said the younger of the two sisters.

"I think, I will name him... Perseus." said the new mother.

"After the Greek myth? Why so?" asked the older of the two sisters.

The mother would not tell why her child would be named the name he was, and instead said she liked the name and that was all.

A year later, the two sisters had children of their own, a girl and a boy. The girl's name was Jasmine or Jazz for short and the boy's name was Harry.

The sister's names' were Sally, Madeline, and Lily. They had one more sister, Petunia, but she disowned Lily and anyone who thought of her and her kind as ok. Lily was a wizard, but the rest of her family were normal humans. They treated Lily kindly and thought of what she could do as amazing, Petunia however though of her as only one thing, a freak. Petunia did have a child of her own, but would not allow him any sort of contact with any of her sister's children.

Sally lived on her own in NYC, America. She was the oldest out of all her sisters and had a kind nature. She had a way of putting people at ease. Someone you'd want to have as your significant other. She had a strange obsession of making blue food as a way of being unique, and she loved it and so did her son. To be independent from her family besides living in America, she worked to earn money for both her high school and college. This however left her with little money so she took online college courses and worked at a candy shop. 

Madeline lived in the town of Amity Park Illinois, in America much like her sister Sally. She had a husband named Jack whom she met in college. They had bonded over their shared love of paranormal activity and ghosts. The two were both ghost hunters and created inventions that would catch ghosts. They had a daughter Jasmine who was born the same year as Lily's son Harry and two years later had a son named Daniel.

Lily remained in England where she met her husband James. They were both wizards and had met at a school of wizardry and magic named Hogwarts. They had one child whose name was Harry. They were both active in the war against the dark lord Voldemort, but were hiding from him for a reason that they would not say.

They'd talk over telephone when given the chance or write letters to each other, but then one day they both stopped hearing from Lily. She sent them one letter and it read,

Dear Sally and Madeline,

I'm sorry that I won't be able to contact you much anymore. Things are happening here with the war and James, Harry, and I must go into hiding. I can't say much, but know that I love you both. You were the best of sisters I could ever ask for. I will send you another letter when the time is right, but it won't be anytime soon.

Love, Lilly

Whatever was going on back in England, Sally and Madeline did not want to find out what it was so they stayed in America. They'd often visit each other and would bring Perseus who was nicknamed Percy and Jasmine who was nicknamed Jazz to play and would talk about if they would ever hear from their beloved sister Lily again.

A couple of months later during one of Madeline's visits with Sally, Madeline had something to tell Sally, she was pregnant once again. The visit was wonderful until the phone rang, it was Petunia. Petunia had no care for his sisters and a phone call from her was beyond strange. Sally being the oldest answered the call.

"Hello, is Sally there?" said Petunia.

"Yes, I'm here. What is it you're calling for?" asked Sally nervously. Petunia only called when she had good reason too.

"I just wanted to let you know, Lily is dead." said Petunia as nonchalantly as possible. She sounded as if she didn't even care, and of course in this case she didn't.

Sally was too shocked to even respond back. Hearing that her own sister was-was dead, she cried. Madeline took note of this and went calmly over to Sally.

"What's wrong?" asked Madeline, she knew for a fact that it took a lot to make Sally cry.

"L-L-Li-Lily, is... dead!" exclaimed Sally before bursting into tears.

No-No-NO , this can't be happening. Thought Madeline.

They'd never see their sister again. They'd never her hear voice or her anything because she was gone, sim-ply gone.

Percy and Jasmie could somehow sence their mother's distress and looked up at them. Each mother picked up their child, holding them as close as possible.

They were so sad they forgot about Harry. Madeline left that day and from then on only sent letters and phone calls. Soon she had lost contact with Sally and even Petunia. Sally had even lost contact with both her sisters and when Percy was older and asked,

"Mommy, who is that lady in the picture?"

Whenever he saw a picture of her and her sisters she only replied,

"Oh, just old friends of mine."

"Do they live in Ney York?"

"No they don't."

"Can I meet them someday?"

"Maybe, just maybe."

"Yay, I hope they have kids then I can have new friends!"

Meanwhile in Amity Park a younger, but quite intelligent Jazz would ask her mother,

"Mommy, who's this?" Whenever she'd look through an old photo album of her, Sally, and Lily she'd reply.

"Oh, just friends who were like sisters to me."

"Do they have any kids?"

"Yes, you've met Sally's son when you were both baby's"

"Do they look like me?"

"No, they're all boys."

"Do they look like little brother?"

"Yes, yes they do."

"Cool, can I meet them someday?"

"Maybe."

"Yay, new friends!"

In Private Drive, where Harry now lived Petunia never told him of his two aunts or his cousins. She hid away all the photos of them she could find and any baby picture of Percy or Jasmine she could find she'd tear to shreds. Harry believed she was the only family he had and never heard of his cousins or his aunts.

The once close family had fallen apart, but they weren't broken. Sally and Madeline had recovered from their sister's death, but would always remember it. Sally had found a bad husband named Gabe yes, but watched as Percy grew to be a hero and soon she remarried Paul who was a good step father to Percy unlike Gabe and they had a little girl named Andromeda. Madeline stood with Jack and watched her two children who were both nicknamed Jazz and Danny grow up. Jazz was a smart girl and Danny became a hero of his own, which his parents found out about his ghostly secret, but accepted him for who he was. Harry was living his life and attended Hogwarts as a normal wizard should, it was quite an unlucky life but he made two good friends Ron and Hermione. Maybe the family spent too much time fallen apart, and soon they'd need to bring themselves back together for something even greater to come.

Ok, I'm sorry I haven't been writing a lot, but school is getting back up soon and I won't be on as much cause reasons. The next few chapters of this book won't come out for a while, I still have to finish the rest of the Harry Potter series so I kept the parts about him as vauge as possible since I don't know what to for his parts, I may do the next two chapters with just Percy, Sally, Maddie, and Danny's pov then Harry's but we'll have to see I hope you enjoyed cat out!