𝟮𝟳 - 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿

❦

𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿
𝗠𝗿 𝗬𝘂𝗮𝗻 (𝗬𝘂𝗿𝗮)

Darkness filled my eyes. Pure darkness and nothing more. My knees pressed up against my chest as I was seated on the ground. My head dug deep on my knees as my fingers laid on my hair before I shift my eyes a little. I told him to leave. I told him to leave simply because I needed to think. I needed the time to fully collect and gather my thoughts and put it all as one. I need to think clearly on this one before I lock myself in a room with him again because when that happens there's no way I can stay still. I lift my head to the clock up on the wall.

It's been an hour since the prince left this room. I've been sitting here for a full hour, the small arrow on the clock landing on the number eleven. During that hour I collected myself and thought of the pros and cons of whatever is happening between myself and the prince. And in all fairness it wasn't looking good. The cons list was overflowing and the pros list was barely touched. I turn my head around to look at the built wardrobe he created for me. A faint grin taking over the corner of my lips. His words creeping inside my head.

I'll give you all the time and space you need. I'll be in my office for now.

I lift myself from the ground and walk out of the room. Leaving any chances of me overthinking that's dug inside me. I know this is wrong. I feel how wrong it is and everything that happened between me and the prince can sum up just how wrong this is. But it feels so damn right at the same time. It feels so fucking right having his lips over my own and my racing heart in my chest is a living proof of how right this feels. How I'm not quite ready to leave this yet. How my legs are utterly shaking as I turn to the corridor of his office in the palace. I stop right in front of the grey office door before leaving a knock. A few seconds later I hear a faded voice and open the door before shutting it right after.

As soon I turn back around my eyes as filled with darkness. Just a small lamp in the corner of his desk was flashed on. The double windows right behind his desk filled in the darkness from the outside as small drops of rain started to hit the glass windows. His office was bigger than I thought. Bigger than I imagined it to be. Having his desk right in the middle as a black leathered couch laid to my left of his office. And the prince. The prince had his back to me. His front towards the windows. He was leaned right on his desk beside his chair. His white blouse now tucked in well inside his bottoms, showing a brief definition of his body propositions. I watched him run his hand through his hair as I realize he held his phone to his ear. Talking to someone.

His tone demanding and straight forward filling my ears.

"This is an urgent matter. I want all their medical backgrounds emailed to me. Whether they had or currently have any sort of infection, diseases or viruses.." he waited a few seconds before speaking once again. I took a stop in my steps in front of his desk until his phone call comes to an end. My glance drops to the open whiskey bottle on his desk, an empty cup, files scattered across alongside a laptop.