The Joker's Arrest

"Holy she beast! Emilia's coming!" Said Dick as he noticed Emilia coming. He and the other objects scurry and hide. Instead of raging and losing her temper, Emilia slowly approaches Paul with a guilty expression.

Paul, though he was still nervous about what Emilia was about to say, gives her his full attention. "Paul... I'm so sorry I got angry and yelled at you. Can you forgive me?" Asked Emilia sadly. Paul gives her a sweet smile. "Of course. Merry Christmas." He said. The objects, who were listening the whole time, cheered. "Let's give Paul the Christmas he's always wanted!" Emilia said excitedly.

The Joker was listening to the whole thing. "So, Emilia gets the boy and it's a happy ending for everyone. Enchantment lifted, and Joker fades into the background. No longer reluctant, no longer needed... I THINK NOT!!!!!!" He said angrily. So he retreats back to the dark music room and starts playing the organ extremely loud, causing the manor to shake and quake.

Cornelia saw what the Joker was doing, and a terrified expression appears on her face. "No!!" She cried. Then she quickly leaves the room.

The Attic

Everyone feels the ground shaking. "Holy earthquake! What's going on?!" Dick asked worriedly. "Everybody out! I'll take care of this! Paul, come with me!" Said Emilia.

The objects flee from the attic and evacuate from the manor. But Emilia and Paul stayed inside to stop the destruction. They quickly find the Joker playing on his organ. "Can you believe I never took a lesson?" He asked with an evil laugh.

Suddenly, the floor between Paul and Emilia splits in two, separating them. "Paul, help!!" Emilia cried. "Don't worry, Emilia!! I know what to do!!!" Said Paul. "What are you gonna do?!" Yelled Emilia. "I'm calling the police!!!" Paul yelled before running out of the room and to the nearest phone.

Cornelia steps up with an angry expression. "Joker, stop!!! What do you think you're doing?!" She yelled. "Don't you see, Cornelia? They can't fall in love... if they're dead!" Said the Joker. "I'll tell you what I see... a big old windbag!" Said Cornelia angrily. "You could have joined me, girl! But I see my triumph is a solo act!" The Joker yelled. A piece of paper flies towards Cornelia, and she catches it. "My solo! It's blank!" She cried. "So naive. You're second fiddle, Cornelia! And that's all you'll ever be!" Said the Joker as he laughed his most evil laugh of all.

Emilia fills with the most rage she's ever had before. "This ends here and now, Joker!" She yelled. "I don't think so! You can remain as you are forever and ever!" The Joker said. "I mean it, clownface!! I demand you to leave Wayne Manor immediately!!!" Emilia yelled. "Heavens, Emilia! You're not singing!" Said the Joker with a fake sad voice.

Meanwhile

Paul stands outside the manor anxiously, until a police car arrives. Two men get out and run towards him. "Oh, thank goodness you're here!" Said Paul with relief. "Are you Paul McCartney?" Asked the first man. "I am." Paul said. "My name is Commissioner Gordon, and this is Chief O'Hara." Said the second man. "Pleasure to meet you, sir." Said Chief O'Hara. "I need you both to come with me." Said Paul.

The three men rush inside the manor, and Paul leads them to the dark music room, where the organ music is still being played loudly. "Is this happy enough for you, Emilia? I know I'm downright giddy!" The Joker said as he blasted the music louder than he ever did before.

"That's him, the man with the purple suit and green hair!" Paul said as he pointed to the Joker. Commissioner Gordon and Chief O'Hara run in, grab the Joker, and put handcuffs on him. They drag him out of the room. "Thank you for calling us, Mr. McCartney." Said Commissioner Gordon. "You're welcome, sirs. And please, call me Paul." Said Paul. "Sorry, Paul. Anyway, is there anything else we can do for you while we're here?" Chief O'Hara asked. "Not really, but thank you so much for stopping this horrifying episode!" Paul said.

Commissioner Gordon and Chief O'Hara nod. "Now we'll make sure this one doesn't go anywhere near you again after this, especially since it's Christmas." Said Chief O'Hara, referring to the Joker. "Thank you again." Said Paul. "Good night, Paul, and merry Christmas." Commissioner Gordon said.

The two men escort the Joker out of Wayne Manor, just as he leaves some final words for Paul. "I'll find you again, Paul McCartney! And someday, I'll get my revenge!" Yelled the Joker. "I'm not scared of you, Joker! I never was, and I never will be!" Paul yelled back.

Cornelia approaches Paul. "You were very brave during all that." She said. "Thank you, Cornelia. Are you okay?" Asked Paul. "Well, I'm still a bit shaken up, but I'll be fine." Cornelia said. "What a way to start off Christmas Day, huh?" Paul asked. "You can say that again!" Said Cornelia with her eyes widened.

Now that the Joker's in jail, everyone can finally have a merry Christmas.