Chapter 4 (Innocent Massage)

"Herny! Harder!" Elsa moan loudly near his ear while Henry delivered exactly that. Aggressively slamming his hips into her, causing her to bite hard on her lips. They woken up not long ago and what better way to start the morning then with sex. Elsa face Herny, her legs wide open for easy access for Henry to work both their pleasures. Both his hands were groping each of her breasts.

"Gods Elsa! You're so fucking gorgeous!" He grunted, Elsa moans even louder after hearing the compliment. She lean her head back, and Henry took it as a opportunity to mark her again.

"mhmm..." she mumble slightly "Fuck me harder!"

"your gonna make me came... Dear god!" Henry moan softly in her messy hair. After awhile he felt himself reaching his climax and before they know it, he had unloaded all his seed in her womanhood, the feeling of his semen in her body cause her to moan.

"I love it when you do that" she smiled lovingly at her bed partner who too returned the look. They both lay lazily on bed, Henry's hand reach down to massage her ass in a gentle manner

"mhmm... I'm gonna get a shower" Henry stated while Elsa whines and quickly got hold of his arm

"can't we stay in bed for a little while longer?" The platinum hair girl pouted after voicing her disappointment. Herny sigh at her question, but he smiled again.

"we can but it's just not productive. Plus we stink... Care to join me in showers?" he asked hopefully but her wide smile says it all and was the only confirmation he needed from this goddess of a woman.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both Elsa and Henry enter the kitchen with bright smiles stretch on their face, it also made it easy to tell that both of them have fuck the night away. The other girls look at them funny as most if not all the girls aren't usually a morning person, it really depends on the mood really.

"Morning Elsa! Morning Henry!" Anna exclaimed happily at the newly arrived who too greeted Anna with a nodded. Elsa and Henry took their seats but just not to one another much to each other's disappointment.

"you smell different today" Heather suddenly ask Henry who blushed a shade of red when being called out by his high-school friend " lavender... Hiccup don't tell me you use girl perfume!" Heather laughed while Henry chuckle in relieve. They all probably know that he and Elsa had spelt together but it's not something he wants to get called out for, he curse Elsa's strong perfume.

"ya... Oh no-you caught me!" He smiled awkwardly while Astrid and Heather just raise an questioning look at him and from the corner of his eyes, he could see the platinum hair girl slightly cringing at his "manly displays" he honestly can't believe two girls had let him enter the both of them and are attracted to him even though he probably the most awkward and most annoying person alive right now.

"right? Anyways... I had received an email yesterday from work and it looks like I will be busy later as work had move towards online now." Heather say sadly, some of the other girls sigh as well

"ye me too" Astrid said in defeat, along with Merida, Anna and Elsa. All expect Henry and Rapunzel.

"Sucks to be you guys! My online university classds doesn't start until next month!" The long blonde haired girl laugh while the rest of the girls rolled their eyes while Henry looked at her with interest of her course

"University? What course are you taking?" Herny ask, he figure it was a good enough conversation starter with Rapunzel. It seems to spark her mood, she smiled at Henry

"Medicine... I'm practicing to become a doctor. I'm already 4 years in" Henry smile widen, he always had a deep appreciation for medical workers and students, especially in times like this where they are fighting at the front lines of the pandemic and also his mother is a doctor as well, so he generally form a respect from her.