Chapter 11 (Chirstmas Day)

"RAPUNZEL! Stop eating all the cookie dough!" Anna, the young bake and chef complained but the long hair blonde ignored her efforts and continued stuffing cookie dough in her mouth like there is no tomorrow. They were preparing for their mini chirstmas party and right now was chirstmas eve and Anna was happily preparing some snacks and desserts for the celebration when the clock strikes midnight. Herny and Elsa was generous enough to give a helping hand with the simple stuff like mixing the dough or cracking eggs. But it appears that a not so helpful individual decided that the cookie dough was for her taking. Not on Anna's watch she isn't

She growl in defeat and Henry on the other hand just chuckled, amsued by his girlfriends playfulness and how ridiculous it is. Anna turned to look at the man, and with the best puppy eyes she could make and she full-time knowledge that he could not help but resist them... It was only an inevitable that he will comply. "Can... You please make her stop, Hiccup... Please..." she plead with a sweet tone and without a doubt, Hiccup let out a sigh and took the bait as expected of him

"Please... She will only listen to you... Well most of us will only listen to you to be honest... " Anna pressed on further, even spiking up the charm as she goes. Herny gave in, finding it a challenge to resist her adorable puppy eyes and her cute body language. He really tried... He did but he also failed miserablely.

" Fine... But I get extra cookies after this" Hiccup jump into an opportunity to make a offer that benefits the both of them and one that Anna simply can't help but accept without hesitation.

"Deal!" she said before tiptoeing and kissing him longingly on his cheek and that had probably closed the deal for the man and if not the cookies will.

"Hey Punzel!" He smile cheeky at the blonde before he hug her from behind and place his chin on top of her head.

"What's up sweetheart? " she said lovingly at the suddenly affectionate man who was holding... Even placing her hand on his cheek to rub it.

"I was hoping you can help us with making the bake goods... We could use the extra hands" He tried his sweet talking to best of his abilities. Sometimes the girls could be a handful. Some are borderline clingy, some are demanding of his attention and while others maintain a well need for him in a small quantity. He of course didn't mind at all because he love them all equally and at the same time different... He have come to terms with what he liked about each of them, their personalities, their attitude, their flaws and the quality that makes each of them unique.

"Mmm... I don't know..." she replied with a mock confused expression before looking up and kissing Hiccup on his bottom lip and enjoying that fact that he towers over her. "You will have to make it my while in order to ask such a request from me..."

"I will give you a back massage and I will get you your favourite wine" He smile, knowing full well he have already won because the long hair woman couldn't stop smiling. Her love for a good back massage and her aquired taste for fine wine had always been her go too relax option and her lover can offer just that then it's even better.

"Can we have wine together... Possibly naked on my bed?" she whispered suggestively, so that only he and he only could hear and no one else. Hiccup swallowed thickly at the thought. He nodded dumbly, his brain couldn't be bothered to think twice when it comes to the possibility of having sex and always when on autopilot mode when so. "Great! Let's get started with this baking stuff! Come on now!" she said excitingly before dragging a dumbfounded Henry with her.

The dough squeezing and shaping was indeed a fun experience and an excellent hand exercise and that's for sure. The memories made with him and the other girls were the moments he truly enjoyed the most... Especially when Rapunzel really can't help herself and eat all the baking mixture and a not so happy Anna bashed her for it, Herny tried to help them but we'll Elsa had occupied by pulling away from the two and started making out with him only because she felt like doing so.