Chapter 13 (Fucking Machine)

Before we begin please check out and support my new book "Queen's Mercenary". Now let us begin.

Henry sigh frustratingly after completing his project plan in his laptop before sending it to his upper management via email. Work was, to put it simply tiresome and way to mentally demanding of him. Unfortunately his job it far to important to give well of course he needed the money and really that's all to it. He didn't work because he loves it or that he is loyal to this company, heck if another company offers him more pay for the same amount of work he does he will gladly take it with zero to no hesitation what's so ever. You can say that his loyalty is towards the money and his girls of course.

Speaking of girls, the incident yesterday was thankful didn't end up being a horrible miscommunication and situation because he and Astrid basically fuck away while their was a meeting Hiccup was supposed to pay attention too but decided in the latter afterall it was way more appealing in his defence. Human tendency and instinct got the best of him and he will gladly admit his defeat to it.

It was rather bold and of course unprofessional of him to do what he did and yes he will take full responsibility of such a uncivilised conduct but fuck... Can you blame him when a goddess like Astrid strip off to nothing like the day she was born. Who it what world will not gave in to have the privilege to tap that ass. Unless your gay or a straight women, there was no way in hell he was missing that opportunity to fuck her raw and Astrid knew that. Oh-that woman, she was gonna compensate for the trouble she had caused him with the management, lucky didn't know what they actually did and that he lied saying he accidentally fallen asleep was honestly the most embarrassing thing he had to put up with. She better be ready to supply him some god tier blow jobs someday in the future. Or so help me god.

He when ahead and shut down the laptops power, watching as it slowly flashes blue and stating that its powering down before the screen suddenly darken and he could see his own reflection on his off monitor like a black mirror. He folded shut his laptop before slipping it into it's bag like a perfect fit, a match box for instant. That was the best way he could describe it as.

He stood up a broadly from his chair and begin various of stretches to get the blood flowing within his veins. He had been sitting down for far to long and it was getting unhealth of him to do so. He was no chair hogger nor was will he associate himself as a lazy individual but once in awhile he would over to be slacking off on the couch and doing absolutely nothing which was a genius weekend plan.

He begun yawning from out of the blue and didn't bother covering his mouth as he did, he was far to lazy to give a shit to act respectful and decided to play the role suited as a barbarian plus they where living in the barbaric archipelago afterall so to act a way their ancestors did thousands of years wasn't but all the norms back then. Call him a historian on a role play mission.

He shake himself from his thoughts, how burdensome they can be at times but it was something he had to deal with with the best of his abilities. He was extremely hopeless when it comes to trying to win an argument with his mind. Doing so would be a waste of time as he will get no where if committed.

He sigh once more, his eyes scanned the room and found the piles of dirty clothes on the floor just beside his bed that have been mountaineering on top of each other. He should really get them clean and that will be his mission today, doing the damn laundry. He proceeds to exit his room and head towards the living room with a basket filled with dirty cloths. After entering the living, he spotted Rapunzel sitting on the couch who's eyes are glued to the television screen on an advertisement about the new phone coming out and next to her was Merida who was snoring away without a care in the world.

He smile at the sight, so peaceful and bit out of the blue, it was just so normal and he hadn't realise only now that it was the best thing he had seen all day or maybe it was just a biases thought as anything to do with his girls are always a slight to behold.