Chapter 6 (Kitchen Shenanigans)

"Tell me why again I'm here?" Herny ask the beautiful medical student who was currently sitting beside the engineer who just gave him a sweet playful smile, her hands move up to go touch his arm.

"Because you earn the honor for keeping me company while I study!" Rapunzel explained causing the young man too roll his green orbs.

"Woah! I feel so honored" Herny replied sarcastically but a smile was planted on his handsome face. This made the long haired woman to slap him on the chest and gave his cheek a warm kiss not long afterwards as an award. Herny couldn't help but smile like a big fool, after the whole bathroom incident and the amazing sex they both had. The two of them had gotten quite comfortable with one another but same can be said with him and the other girls he had slept with but that doesn't devalue the moments they share together.

"Hmm... Now shut up and let me focus" Rapunzel shush the male who again roll his eyes playfully but an idea suddenly pop up in that creative head of his. A playfully one, nah who was he kidding, it was obviously have to do something along with the intent of sex. His hand wrapped around her close to perfection waist before he pull her onto his his unoccupied lap. She fitted right in as if it was specially made for her.

She let out a yelp, caught off guard from his sudden action and judging by the heat admitting from his pants, he was wants something to cool it-or someone but unfortunately for him, she was gonna play hard to get. He can't just grab her and fuck the living shits out of her-although the idea was hot-No she will not give in.

"H-Herny! Ju-just what on Earth are you trying to do?" She knows full well what this handsome man was doing but it was fun to tease the young man. It would be more fun if he was inside her and fucking her raw and stupid.

He however didn't answer, a common theme when he was in the mind set of sex and just sex alone. Which is obvious to all of them as he doesn't say much but fuck them hard. He pulled her neck closer to his face, his lips land softy onto her neck and taking in on her scent, he enjoys how every girl in the house smell differently, for instance the lovely lady right here have the sweet scent of hazelnuts and almonds. A unique smell for sure and naturally it have earn it's spot as one of Henry's favourites.

"Trust me. You will love it" he purred softy near her ear before he playfully nibble it and Rapunzel let out a soft moan. He when further down to kiss hungrily on her neck, counting the little freckles dotted all over her skin distract himself for going all in. He wanted to play with his food a little while longer.

Rapunzel wouldn't be surprised if her neck was covered with his marks. Although she didn't mind, in fact just the sheer thought that Henry was the one who left all those love bites on her was a hot and lust filling thought. Gods she love his hot lips, she could physically feel him smiling on her neck, gods this man was making her want to tie him up. She flex hee neck more, giving him more access to it.

His hands run up and down on her sides but it seems he was bored of doing that as one of of his big hands sneak under her shirt before travelling upwards to grab her breast, groping them lovingly.

"I love your boobs!" He husky growl in her skin.

"Hmmm... I love you Herny! Ah-Gods knows it! I love you-please-Ah fuck me!" she moan loudly, weather she meant it or not, Henry didn't care to bother, his mind was only registering the fact that he was gonna fuck her until she doesn't remember her name.

"take off your cloths!" He demanded the horny blonde who only nodded her head suggestively in response and begin too pull her shirt up and Henry's mouth immediately suck onto her hard nipples once her breast were expose, she didn't even remove her shirt fully yet. This man sure loves his breast.