Chapter 12 (Business Fuck Ups)

Check out my new book:
"Queen's Mercenary"

The new year has pass by rather quickly and it was back to work for everyone online. They all hated online working as it was not only mentally taxing, it also makes their comfort space to be a cooperate set up and not like a home anymore but they needed the job and that of course came with the salary plus they were all very fortunate to all still having their jobs. They have co workers being laided off in just so they could save cost but less workers means more work for the workers still there but to prevent burnouts, they were allowed to only work half their original shift.

"Just another hour..." Hiccup sigh quietly as he pretend to pay attention to his online meeting but his eyes was feeling like it was about to give up on him, only wanting to fall into a deep slumber while going through this insufferable meeting. He had long fantasies his break to come any earlier by now, he was just to exhausted to care about his job. He didn't know why but online work makes him feel demotivated and drained, where as being  physically there for work wasn't.

"... It would be appropriate if you all gave a briefing... Or toolbox talk with your team" Hiccup sigh once more after hearing his employer speaks. Online work just feel exhausting but that's just the con, the pro on the other hand was the fact that he only gets to work half the time and get paid the same amount despite the increased in taxes.

There was a knock on his door, causing the young engineer to jump in surprise. Luckily he had his camera closed and microphone muted as it wasn't really required for him to open it any other way. He will only unmuted if he was asked a question but overall that's all. He turned his head to face the door.

"Come in!" he yelled and watches as his door was pushed open to reveal Astrid wearing a comfy sweater and shorts. He smiled at the sight of her, she too returns the smile twice as wide.

"Hey babe!" she greeted happily while hearing in on the meeting, she grin at her lover "Still working?" she asked the obvious but Hiccup didn't mind but answer along

"Yup... Only for another hour or so then I will be free! So... What brings you here?" He ask, now curious about her unexpected visit of his room. Even though this was his room he actually hardly uses it, always finding himself waking up in their rooms most of the morning and usually naked.

" Can't I not come visit my boyfriend in his room?" she says suspiciously, giving him a knowing look before occupying his lap and begin toying with his laptop's keyboard while listening on his meeting but she paid not much mind too it after all she have no clue on whatever his manager was talking about

"Mmm... I don't know. We don't normally talk when theirs a bed nearby... We usually just end up naked." Hiccup grin, now displaying his full attention towards Astrid who blush slightly at his awfully seductive tone with a hint of his morning voice was enough to aroused her. She smirked at the young handsome man with too much cuteness to come around. This caused Henry's eyes to double in size as his pupils to shrink in shock, his face twisted to one that shows want but still he swallowed thickly at the thought, he was after still in work. As much as he wants to fuck Astrid stupid, he should restraint himself for doing so. His career shouldn't be any least compromised, his work comes first.

She proceeds to occupy his lap, putting distance and a literal barrier between him and his work laptop. Hiccup tried to pull himself out of his current situation but Astrid had him trap, he himself have lost the battle as well as he find himself giving in to his horny blonde girlfriend and place his hands on her thighs and rubbing them delicately though any physical touch Astrid received from her lover was always enough to engaged her to act apon her needs of pleasure.

Hiccup growl slightly "Astrid get off of me! I'm trying to work here" He wine and gave the blonde a pout which to Astrid come off as cute and attractive but funny at the same time. Oh she absolutely can't get enough of this man, far to sweet and charming and not to mention undeniably dashing. He is just to sexy for his own good and she was gonna reward him for his fair good looks.