Chapter 8: A Hero Is Born {Part 6}

Your's POV:
"MK!! Be careful!! Are you trying to get us killed?!?!" I asked him as we both screamed in fear, while MK was a terrible pilot.

"I'm sorry Y/N! I don't know how to fly a this thing!!" MK said as I was holding onto very tight. "MK! Watch out! You're going to crash Redson!!" I said to him as we both scream in fear, while Redson scream in fear too.

"This is going to be very painful for him!" I said to myself as I feel really sorry for Redson until we crash into him. "Um... I think you just killed Redson" I said to MK as I was helping him out of the flying machine.

"Y/N! MK!" Mei said as she hugged both of us in happiness, while the others were crying too. "You're okay! I thought both of you were dead!" Mei said as I watch Mr Tang poking Redson with a stick checking if, he's dead or not.

"Wait! Monkey King! Did you find him?!" Mei asked in excited tone to us. "Yeah, we did. But..." I said to them as they got confused.

"But? What are you talking about, Y/N?" Pigsy asked in confusion as Mei, Mr Tang & Sandy were next to him. "Monkey King told MK, it's all up to him now. Meaning, all of us" I said to them as MK smile at me.

"Yeah. But, how are we going to beat him?!" Mr Tang asked as he points at Demon Bull King, who is destroying the city. "I just need you guys to clear a path for me so I can get near to Demon Bull King" MK said said as I was about to help him but he stops me.

"No, Y/N. I want you to stay safe from this" MK said as I was shocked, what he said to me. I was about argue with him but, Sandy stopped me. "MK is right. You have to stay safe from the battle" Sandy said as I growled in annoyed so I listened to them.

We watched MK ride motorcycle as Demon Bull King tried to attack him but, he quickly dodged him in time. I was very worried for MK's safety as we all watched him until he got closer to Demon Bull King. A big blast came from Demon Bull King as Sandy protecting us from the blast.

"This world will be finally be mine!" Demon Bull King said as I had a scared expression on my face until something happened. It happened so fast as I saw MK was okay and, he started to fight Demon Bull King too.

"HELL YEAH!! Kick his ass, MK!!" I said to him as I was cheering for MK until he finally win the fight. Then Princess Iron Fan came out of no where as she saved DBK & Redson from MK. I watched MK, Mei, Pigsy, Mr Tang & Sandy were hugging until Sandy pulled me in to join.

"You did it, MK! You save the day!" Mei said happily to him, while I laugh at them. "Let's head back to Pigsy's restaurant to have noodles. I'm very hungry from all this" Mr Tang said as we went back to Pigsy's restaurant.

/🔥Meanwhile🔥/
.
.
.
.
.
Nobody's POV:

"Nitro... are you seeing something?" He asked as he watched her doing her magic spell, while she was slithering around her big pot until she turned back to him.

{Just pretend this character is the Lego person. 👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽}

 👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽}

"Yessssss. Sssssshe's here, Aobing" she said to him as the man named Aobing, gasp in shocked of this.

 Sssssshe's here, Aobing" she said to him as the man named Aobing, gasp in shocked of this

"It can't be! She shouldn't supposed to be here in our world!" He said to her. "It jussssssst begun, Aobing" she said as she used her Magic to show image of Sun WuKong with the Samadhi Fire Power.

"Is there another way to stop this?! Can we not prevent this future from happening?!" Aobing asked as he was getting worried and angry at the same time

"Is there another way to stop this?! Can we not prevent this future from happening?!" Aobing asked as he was getting worried and angry at the same time. "You mussssst keep an eye on her, Aobing. You mussssst prevent Y/N from putting the fourth Ssssssamadhi Fire Ring in her" she said to him as she shows a new image of Y/N becoming, while the city was getting destroyed by her.

{This is my art picture from Ben 10 so yeah. 😅 I hope you like my art picture. 👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽}

"There will be destruction in our world, Aobing

"There will be destruction in our world, Aobing... you musssssst prevent thissssss future from happening" she said to him as Aobing had a very serious look on his face, while he was ready.

"I will.
Even, I have to hurt
.
.
.
Monkey King. To prevent him and his partners from getting the Samadhi Fire Rings... Nitro"