Chapter 20: Mayor Of Creepiness {Part 2}

Mayer's POV:
I grimed evilly as I was walking away from the shop, where Y/N is working. It's been so long, when that serpent got in the way for my mistress.

"That should trigger her memory until she realised... Who she really is" I said as I was walking through the alleyway.

Your's POV:
"Nothing! There is no information about this necklace! Where did that fucker get this?!" I said to myself as I was pissed off. Everyone in the library was very scared of me, while they were avoiding me.

"Where did that Mayer find it..?" I said to myself as I was looking through every books in the library until I feel so sleepy. I was working too hard to looking for the information of this necklace.

{Dream land}

I slowly awake up from sleep until I found myself, I was in a random place. I think, I'm in someone's palace.

"Where am I..?" I asked myself as I was looking around until I saw the man from season 3 was running through the hallway, while he was freaking out.

"No! No! No! No! This can't be happening!" He said as I was shocked so I quickly followed him until I saw the destruction of the city, while I was horrified

"No way... I'm in the past. Meaning, the past of-!" I said until I saw Lady Bone Demon, who is smiling evilly at him.

 Meaning, the past of-!" I said until I saw Lady Bone Demon, who is smiling evilly at him

"You! Ivory Lady! What is this madness?!" He said as he glared at her in anger. "I have merely done as you instructed while you were preoccupied with leisurely activities, I attended to business" she continues as I was shocked of her, while the man was still glaring at her.

"Business?! This is an uprising!" He said until I saw the Mayer behind him, while glared at him.

"You! Seize this traitor now!" He said but, he didn't listen him. "Huh?" "You'll find your chief of war takes this directive from me now" She said as he was shocked until he became angry again.

"You! You've been planning this from the beginning haven't you?! To work your way to the top to overthrow me and you! You helped her treat us and deceive us?!" He said as "I did not deceive you when I came into your service my intent was to aid in perfecting this world" she said as she glared at him.

"But you and your advisors have shown me how little you care for the interests of mortals" she said as he this makes him very worried and confused of her. "Mortals?" He said until she begins to float in the air.

"I've seen countless times before your maker existence. I've witnessed cities rise and fall" she said as she transforms into an old man, while continuing to talk. "I've seen the world suffer famine disease, war and endless turmoil an eternity of needless pain" she said as she transforms into an old woman.

"I thought if I helped someone with real power guided you to be better I could make a true difference in the world"

"But I now see the only true way to create the perfect world is start with a clean slate" she said as she transforms in her true demon form. He was shocked of this until he finally broke the silence. "I knew it... from the beginning. She was right about you. I'm glad I listen to her and trust her" He said said as I was confused. This is not the part... this is new. What's going on..?

"Hm? What are you talking about?" Lady Bone Demon asked as she glared at him. "I've planned something behind your back too. Now! Do it now, Nitro!!" He said as I was confused until I saw serpent woman, who was holding something in her arm. It was a baby. Even, I saw Lady Bone Demon had horrified expression on her face until she became angry.

"What?! NO! Leave my child out of this!" She said in a raging tone as I was shocked of this. The Lady Bone Demon had a baby?! "Your child will never become you, Lady Bone Demon. Your destiny will never be completed without your child" the serpent woman named, Nitro used her powerful spell to she send the baby to somewhere. Everything became so bright until everything went to darkness.

{End Of Dream Land}

"HAAAAAAAA!!" I screamed in fear as I found myself, I fell asleep in the library. "What the hell was that... what is that a dream... or a nightmare?" I asked myself as I leave the library.

"Ugh! That Mayer should be known as Mayor of Creepiness" I said to myself as I was heading back to Pigsy's noodles shop.