Chapter 10: Bad Weather {Part 2}

Your's POV:
I was having at the Weather Station, while I was in the water. I enjoyed swimming a lot because I need to do something fun.

"*Sigh in delight* This is the best day. You know... I should remember something but, what???" I asked myself as I tired to remember until I hear everyone screaming in fear. "What in the world?!" I asked myself as I saw Redson with his demon bull army.

 "What in the world?!" I asked myself as I saw Redson with his demon bull army

"Oh shit... I forgot about this. Why is the episode 2 starting now?!" I asked myself as I was getting annoyed. "I need MK & the others to get here! And, fast!" I said to myself as I was trying to crawl away until... one of the bull army saw me.

"Fuck..." I said to myself as I begin to run away from them, while they were chasing me. I was about to escape until... those demon bull army got me as they were taking me towards Redson. "Let go of me! You motherfuckers!! I'm going to bury you guys alive!!" I said to them in anger as I was trying to break free from their grip.

"Well, well, well~ Look, what we have here. It's the little pest girl, who was with noodle boy~" Redson said until his face became red as he was staring me up and down. "Wha-?! What are you wearing?!" Redson asked as he was blushing so much.

"My swimming suit... I came here to have fun until you guys ruined everything" I said to him in annoyed tone. I just want to have fun! No one, let's me have fun! Then I saw Redson smirk evilly as I start to sweat nervously too.

"I think, your friends are gonna come and rescue you. I have a perfect seat for you to them get captured" Redson said as I was very scared now. This is not good.

Nobody's POV:MK, Mei, Sandy, Mr Tang & Pigsy made it to the Weather Station as they saw everything happened

Nobody's POV:
MK, Mei, Sandy, Mr Tang & Pigsy made it to the Weather Station as they saw everything happened. Even, they remembered Y/N went there to have fun.

"Stop right there! Redson! Where's Y/N too?!" MK said as he was ready to fight them, while the others were ready. When Redson turned around, MK & the others saw Y/N was tied up as she was sitting on Redson's lap, while she was struggling to break from from those ropes around her.

{This is how you, guys get tied up as you are setting on Redson's lap too.
👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽}

MK was turning very red as he stared at Y/N, who was tied up

MK was turning very red as he stared at Y/N, who was tied up. Mr Tang was about to have a nosebleed as he was covering his face.

"Let her go, Redson!" MK said as he glared at him trying not to look at Y/N more. Redson just smirked evilly at MK. "No" Redson said as Y/N was trying to break free from those ropes.

"Then prepare to M.K.O by me!" MK said as he accidentally knocked out Mei & Sandy, while I was feeling sorry for them. Then I just saw MK fly out of the Weather Station through the window. "Oh, no..." I said to myself as my friends were surrounded by the demon bull army.

"It seems like, noodle boy has lost his monkey powers" Redson said as I managed to break free from the ropes and I punched in the face too. "That was for forcing me to sit on your lap! You bitch!" I said to him as I back away from him and his army too.

"Y/N! Watch out! You're near the edge of the Weather Station window!!" Pigsy said in fear as everyone's eyes widen in horrified. Before I can react, I was too late. Everything was going slow for me as I saw Redson's expression. He had a terrified look on his face as he tries to save me but, he was too late.

"Is this the end for me..?" I asked myself as I closed my eyes to wait for my death. Then I saw a cloud coming towards as I was shocked and confused until I feel someone catch me. "Wha..?" I asked myself as I looked at my saver.

No way...
.
.
.
It was Sun WuKong, who saved my life! Even, he was holding me in bridal style as he had a serious look on his face.

"Wow... Sun WuKong is hot, when he become serious..." I said to myself as I was blushing of his handsomeness. "Are you okay, Y/N?" WuKong asked me as I was staring at him.