Chapter 29: Mayor Of Creepiness

Your's POV:
I was helping Pigsy in the kitchen making some new food to bring more customers. Also, Tang was enjoying the noodles, I made for him too.

"Hey, Y/N? Can you pass me the pepper?" Pigsy asked as I nodded at him. I was about to pass in the pepper until someone's got my attention. It was the Mayer!

"Ah! You must be Y/N! I heard a lot of things about you in my city!" Mayer said as Pigsy was next to me

"Ah! You must be Y/N! I heard a lot of things about you in my city!" Mayer said as Pigsy was next to me. "You used to be a normal human until you became a Lego person. It's very interesting what you called yourself" Mayer said as I was getting creeped out by him.

"I need to be really careful... he works for Lady Bone Demon if, he finds out I know what they're doing" I said to myself as I continue to listen to him. "Not only that... You grow up so fast. It's been so long, when you were a cute baby" Mayer said as I was caught of guard. What did he mean by 'I grow up so fast'?

"What did you say..?" I asked him as Mayer begin to laugh so hard. "Never mind about that! I want to give you a gift to feel welcome here in my city!" Mayer said as he put something out from his pocket. It was beautiful golden moon necklace as it had blue diamond in it.

 It was beautiful golden moon necklace as it had blue diamond in it

I was staring at the necklace as I cannot stop staring at it. That necklace feels so familiar but... why?

"I hope you like this necklace, Y/N. This is one of a kind here so this necklace belongs to you now" Mayer said as he puts the necklace in my hand. "Make sure not to lose it. What am I saying! You can do anything you want because I'm the Mayor!" Mayer said as he left Pigsy's noodles shop, while Me, Pigsy & Tang were staring at the direction where he went.

"There's something wrong with that Mayer... Mei is right about that" Pigsy said as he was not trust in him. "I have to agree with you, Pigsy. There's something wrong with him" Tang said as he continues to eat his noodles.

"Hey, kid? Are you okay? You're staring at the necklace too long" Pigsy said as I quickly snap out of it. "Yeah... this is starting to get worrying for us. I think you should get rude that necklace" Tang said in a worried tone but, I didn't want too.

"No!" I quickly said that to them as I put on the necklace. "I think, it's wrong to do that. Pigsy? Can I take a break??" I asked him as Pigsy sigh in defeat.

"Sure, kid. You can" Pigsy said as I quickly left the noodles shop, while I was going to the library to find out about the necklace.