Chapter 36: Lotus Kingdom {Part 4}

Your's POV:
I was heading back to the airship, where the others are waiting for me. I was avoiding the guards a lot as I was trying not to bump into them.

"Ugh! Why is Nezha's home is so big?!" I asked myself as I entered a random room until I saw Nezha, while getting his attention on me. "Oh shit!" I said to myself as I was getting nervous.

"Y/N... Y-Your... you look good" Nezha said as he blushed a little, while looking away from me.

"Um

"Um... Thanks... how are you doing?? Busy lately..?" I asked him as I was trying to think what to say next. "I'm fine and I'm not busy too" Nezha said as I was about to leave until he grabbed my wrist.

"Wait! I want to show you something..." Nezha said as I was wanted to get going so we can get the three Shamadhi Fire rings. "I... Okay. What is it, you want to show me?" I asked him as Nezha took me some where, while I was confused.

As Nezha was taking me as I was looking around until... I was in a beautiful garden, while I was next to Nezha.

 I was in a beautiful garden, while I was next to Nezha

"Wow... you have a beautiful garden..." I said to him as I begin to explore the garden. Nezha was right behind me as I was looking at the flowers. "This is the place I come here when I want to go away from something..." Nezha said as he was underneath the cherry blossom tree.

"Is there any chance... Freya always comes here with you, Nezha?" I asked him as he sigh in sadness. "Do you miss her?" I asked him as Nezha stared at the sky.

"Yes... I really miss her. Even, Aobing too. I can never forgive Lady Bone Demon for killing him" Nezha said as He continues to stare at the sky. "Nezha... we need to stop her from destroying the mortal world. She's going to plan on destroying the celestial realm along too!" I said to him as Nezha was shocked of this.

"She's going to try to get the Shamadhi Fire to complete the destiny to our home world! So, please..." I said as I continued to tell him. "Will you help us?" I asked him in a sad tone as I stared at him.

"Y/N... I-!"

Then out of nowhere, Wu Kong snatched me from Nezha as I was in shocked. Even, Nezha was in shocked until he glared at him anger.

"WuKong!!" Nezha said as we got away, while I was still hanging over his shoulder. "You can let me go, WuKong" I said in annoyed tone as we made it to the airship.

Nezha's POV:
I was about to chase them until One of the guards came to me, while reporting something important.

"Nezha! Monkey King didn't stole the map of the Shamadhi Fire! It's still safe!" They said as I was in shocked. "What?! They didn't steal the a map?? Why??" I asked myself in confusion. Then I realised, WuKong must have made another map already!

"WuKong! I'm not letting you get away with this! Even...

Putting Y/N in danger too!"