Chapter 20: Stranger Dream {Part 2}

Your's POV:
"Concentrate! Sun WuKong! Your going to get us all killed!" Aobing said to him as Freya was very worried for everyone's safety. "Get ready! We're going split Samadhi Fire in three pieces!" Tang Sanzeng said as I stared at him.

"Aobing! I need you to stop the Samadhi Fire get any stronger!" He told him as Aobing nodded at him

"Aobing! I need you to stop the Samadhi Fire get any stronger!" He told him as Aobing nodded at him. "Okay! We have to hurry before this is powerful becomes more stronger!" Aobing said as he started to use his power to stop the Samadhi Fire from getting anyone hurt.

 "Okay! We have to hurry before this is powerful becomes more stronger!" Aobing said as he started to use his power to stop the Samadhi Fire from getting anyone hurt

I watched as everyone was using a lot of power to seal up the Samadhi Fire, while Tang Sanzeng used his spell to make three rings.

"Hey! I think it's going to be easy, then I-!" WuKong was cut off as the Samadhi Fire was going out of control again, while he didn't concentrate. "WuKong! Concentrate!!" Nezha shouted at him as they were trying so hard until I realised, the fourth Samadhi Fire.

"Oh, no. I know, what's going to happen! fourth Samadhi Fire is going to be in the Dragon of the West until Mei will have the ring within her!" I said in fear as the Samadhi Fire is about to hit the Dragon of the West until... Freya prevented it?! Even, she's using the same summoning symbol circle, like me too! "Freya?! What are you doing?! Get out of the way!" Dragon of the West said in a worried tone to her but, she didn't listen.

"I'm not going to let you get hurt! Even, the others too! I'm not going to let anyone die here!" Freya said in a protective tone as she was still shielding Dragon of the West & Tang Sanzeng until her magic shield was broken by Samadhi Fire and... she got hit, while the fourth Samadhi Fire went through her as it disappeared too.

"We did it! We sealed up the Samadhi Fire!" WuKong said as he was holding the ring, while I watched the Demon Bull King was smile softly at his son as he was happy his baby was okay. "Good job! You almost got us all killed, Sun WuKong!" Nezha said in anger at him as WuKong rolled his eyes at him.

"Come on, Nezha. The Samadhi Fire is split into three pieces now. Everyone's okay. Ha? Ha?" WuKong said as Nezha was getting annoyed of him. "*Sight in exhausted* Nezha is right, WuKong. You almost got us all kil-! Wait. Where's Freya??" Aobing asked as he got Demon Bull King, Sun WuKong & Nezha attention. When they turned to Dragon of the West, they saw his expression in sadness.

"West..? What happened..?" DBK asked him as the Dragon of the West removed himself to reveal... Freya in Tang Sanzeng's arms as he had a worried expression, while she was breathing softly. Fear took over Aobing as he quickly came next to his lover. Tang Sanzeng gave Freya to him as DBK, Nezha & Sun WuKong had a horrified expression.

"Freya?! Are you okay?! What happened to you?!" Aobing asked in a worried tone as Tang Sanzeng broke the silence. "The Samadhi Fire... it hit her through her chest until it disappears. I'm so sorry, Aobing" Tang Sanzeng said in a sad tone. Aobing was now terrified of this as everyone stared at Freya in sadness.

"Aobing..." Freya said as she looked up at him. "Freya! Everything is okay! We can help you! We can get you better sooner!" Aobing said to her as he held her close to him until Freya puts her hand on his side of his left side of his cheek, while tears started to form in her eyes too.

"I'm so sorry, Aobing... for leaving you, like this... I just don't want no one to die" Freya said as tears fell down from her eyes until I watched in horror as she was fading away into flower petals in Aobing's arms. "Enjoyed the future without me... I love you all... to death" Freya said as so much tears were coming out of Aobing's eyes, while Freya closed her eyes until he watching his love faded away.

 to death" Freya said as so much tears were coming out of Aobing's eyes, while Freya closed her eyes until he watching his love faded away

"No... No, No, No, No, NO!! Freya!! Don't leave me!! Please!!" Aobing said as he cried so hard for her until she was gone. Sun WuKong was standing there in horrified still, what he witness. "Aobing... I'm sorr-!" WuKong was cut off by Aobing as he punched him in the face in anger, while he tried to attack WuKong but Demon Bull King stopped him as he was holding him back.

"Sun WuKong!! It's all your fault!! She's dead because of you!! If only you concentrate, nothing will happen to her!!" Aobing said in anger as Redson begins to cry because he was hearing so much shouting and screaming from Aobing. "Aobing! Stop it! Is this, what Freya wanted it?!" Nezha asked him as he was trying to calm Aobing down until he fell onto his knees and, he begins to cry so much.

"Sun WuKong... what have you done" DBK said to him as he took his son back home, while had an angry expression. "It's all your fault, WuKong... I can't forgive you for this..." Aobing said as he looked down to the floor, while crying so much for his lover.

"The Celestial Realm must know, Freya's death... we just lost the Goddess of Space & Time" The Dragon of the West said in sadness as he what is the say thank you for protecting him & Tang Sanzeng. Nezha was gritting his teeth in anger as he was in a lot of pain to see Freya be gone. I was watched everything as tears fell from eyes.

 I was watched everything as tears fell from eyes

"Why... why am I see this?! Why am I seeing this dream?! What's going on?!" I shouted out in sadness as I was so confused until I was in the white void now. "Where... am I..?" I asked myself as I was looking around until...
.
.
.
.
.
I saw Freya standing there as she was staring at me, while her eyes were glowing in F/C.