Chapter 35: Lotus Kingdom {Part 3}

Your's POV:
While me & Macaque were looking for the map. We were making sure to avoid guards, who were keeping a lookout.

 We were making sure to avoid guards, who were keeping a lookout

"Great! We found the map. Now what?" Macaque asked until I pulled out my phone. "Umm, Y/N? What are you doing??" Macaque asked me as I took a photo two times of the map.

"I just took a picture of the map so we don't have to steal it. Nezha Will easily know we just took it and come chasing after us" I said as I put my phone away. "Oh... that's really clever of you, Y/N. No wonder I start to fall in love with you~" Macaque said as I growled in annoyed again.

"Macaque. Once again, stop flirting with me. Also, get MK & the others out of prison so we can get out of here" I said to him as we both quickly leave the room. "What about you?" "I'll be fine. I'll meet you back at the airship" I said to him as Macaque quickly went to get everyone out of jail.

Nobody's POV:
MK & the others were trying to find a way to escape the prison, while the guard was watching them.

"Ugh! It's pointless! That guard is preventing us from escape here!" Pigsy said as he glared at the guard. "I'm thinking, guys. Trying to remain calm. I'm your one doing" WuKong said until out of nowhere, Macaque quickly knocked out the guard from behind as he came out from the shadow.

"You're welcome, guys" Macaque said as he open the doors of the prison. "Show off..." WuKong said in annoyed tone as Macaque smirked at him.

"Where's Y/N? Did you see her, Macaque?" Spider Queen asked him as she comes out from the prison. " She's on her way to the airship but, I have a feeling she's going to run into Nezha" Macaque said as he turned to WuKong.

"WuKong. I think you have a new mission" Macaque said to him as WuKong was listening too.