Chapter 21: Stranger Dream {Part 3}

Your's POV:
I was shocked seeing Freya standing there as her eyes were glowing in F/C, while she had a sad expression.

"It's you... the Goddess of Space & Time..." I said in shocked as she floats towards me until she was in front of me. "I was actually waiting for you, Y/N" Freya said as I was shocked of, she knew my name.

"I'm sorry if, you have to see this horrible memory. It was the only way for you to understand what happened in the past" Freya said as she looked at me. "What? Your dead, Freya! Aobing is so upset because he lost you! Why am I here in this world?!" I asked her as she turned away from me.

"The truth is... I'm the one, who bring you here" Freya said as I was shocked until I was angry of her now. "Why?! Of all the people! Why me?! I didn't ask to be apart of this! I was being sarcastic back at my home!" I asked to her as Freya turned back to me.

"I bring you here because... your my new successor. Or should I say, the new Goddess of Space & Time" Freya said as I was going crazy now. "WHAT?! No! I can't take your place! It's wrong! I don't know... what I'm doing..." I said in a sad tone.

"So it would seem. Know this, Y/N" Freya said as she came closer to me, while her tied up hair was undone by itself.

{Just pretend MK is you and Lady Bone Demon is Freya in the picture.}👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽

"I know you scared but, when you overcome your fear

"I know you scared but, when you overcome your fear. Nothing will never go wrong" Freya said to me as I listened to her. "You and I are not so different. We both fight for what we think is right. That pursuit only leads to one thing" Freya said to me, while she was floating.

"It's to destiny and pain..?" I asked as she smiled softly at me. "Yes. That is right. But, what about you? What is your destiny, Y/N? My destiny is already completed. What about you?" Freya said as I was surprised of her question.

"Also, I must warn you. The fourth Samadhi Fire ring. When I saw the future. Your friend, Mei" Freya said as I was shocked of her. "I realise she's going to suffer so... I took the hit instead. To protect Dragon of the West. And, your friend, Mei" Freya said as I realised, what's she's talking now.

"Are you saying... The fourth Samadhi Fire ring is" "Yes, Y/N. It's within you now. And, there's no turning back too" Freya said as I put my hand on chest, while I was in shocked.

"It's all up to you, Y/N. Decide what is your destiny. Everything is up to you now" Freya said as I was worried of this. "Also... when you see the others, I care for. Please... please, tell them it's not their fault of my death, when the time has come. Even, tell Aobing, I'll be waiting for him at the other side too" Freya said as she faded away, while everything around became darkness.

{End Of Dream Land}

Your's POV:
I gasp in shocked as I was hearing a lot shouting at Pigsy's noodles shop, I came out of the room.

"What's going on here?!" I asked as I was very annoyed of them. "Sorry, Y/N. MK said, we're not perfect for some reason" Tang said as he glared at him.

"Oh... okay, then" I said to them as they looked at me in confusion. "Y/N? Are you okay? Is there some wrong?" Mei asked as she was worried of me.

"Yeah... I'm fine. I need to get back to work" I said to her as I got myself ready, while MK, Mei, Tang & Pigsy were watching me.