Chapter 41: The Daughter Of LBD

Nobody's POV:
Sun WuKong, Nezha & MK came to save Y/N before it was too late. They manage to break the force field. Mei, Sandy, Tang & Pigsy stayed behind to protect Samadhi Fire rings as Macaque & Spider Queen stay behind too.

"Are we going to make it to save Y/N in time? Before Lady Bone Demon can hurt her?!" MK asked as WuKong turned to him. "Let's just hope kid! It took forever to destroy her force field!" WuKong said until they made it to they're destination. Three of them shocked of destruction of the city, while everything is covered in ice.

"Be on your guard... I have feeling Lady Bone Demon knows, we're here" Nezha said said as they looked around for Y/N. "I hope some of the people went to safety from here" MK said as he was scared. But, then he sees Y/N, while she was facing away from them.

"Y/N! You're okay!" MK said happily as Nezha & WuKong saw Y/N. "Y/N! We need to leave before, Lady Bone Demon know we're here!" WuKong said as he was about to put his hand on her shoulder until Y/N move so quickly. She grabbed a hold of his face and smashed him against the wall too.

 She grabbed a hold of his face and smashed him against the wall too

MK was horrified as Nezha was shocked of, what he witness. WuKong was in pain as Y/N was about to punch him but, he quickly dodged her.

"Y/N! What are you doing?! Stop attacking WuKong! We're your friends!" MK said as Nezha pulled out his spear. When Y/N turned around to them. She opened her eyes revealing glowing blue as Y/N stared at them.

(I hope you guys like my art. This shows Y/N being controlled by Lady Bone Demon. 😅) 👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽

 😅) 👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽

"No... Y/N! Lady Bone Demon got her!" MK said in a horror tone as Nezha shocked look on his face. WuKong had tears in his eyes as he hate to see Y/N being controlled. "This not good. Lady Bone Demon has her in control. She's gonna plan on using her to control the Samadhi Fire for her mech!" Nezha said until they hear Lady Bone Demon evilly laugh.

"You are correct, Nezha. She was the only one who can contain the Samadhi Fire" LBD said as she reveals herself to them. "You're going to pay for what you did, Lady Bone Demon!" WuKong said in anger.

"I like to see you try, Sun WuKong. Hello can you survive from my daughter" LBD said as MK, WuKong & Nezha were shocked to hear this. "What?! Y/N is the daughter of the Lady Bone Demon?!" MK said as he stared at her, who was being controlled.

"Yes. Now my daughter is returns back to me from where she was send by the serpent. She can finally fulfil her destiny" LBD said as she turned to Y/N until she commended her. "Now. Go" When LBD said to Y/N. She was about attack MK until WuKong & Nezha blocked her from hurting him.

"MK! You need to get help you! Y/N will try to hurt you!" WuKong said as he was blocking her attacks. "I can't leave you two here with her! Y/N is my friend!" MK said as he saw Nezha being thrown around like a rag-doll by Y/N as he was getting a lot of injuries.

"We don't have a choice! Lady Bone Demon is going to go after the four rings of the Samadhi Fire! You have to warn the others!" WuKong said until a shadow appeared underneath three of them as they were teleported from Y/N & Lady Bone Demon.

"Wha?! How did-!" Before he could finish his question. They were in front of everyone as Redson was with them. "You're welcome by the way" Macaque said as the others were eating some fruit.

"Macaque? You saved us?" Nezha said as Macaque just smirked at him. "Trying to help my friends out. Anyways, where's Y/N?" Macaque asked until they saw sad expressions on three of them.

"Kid? WuKong? What happened? And, where is she?" Pigsy asked in a concerned tone to them as Tang, Mei, Sandy, Redson & Spider Queen were worried. "*Sigh* You're not going to be like this..." MK said as he looks down to the floor, while looking away from everyone.