Chapter 9: Bad Weather

Nobody's POV:
AoBing was heading towards the Heavenly Court, where Nezha is. He was going to warn him. When Aobing entered the room, he waited for Nezha.

"Nezha. It's me, Aobing. We need to talk" Aobing said as he saw pink fire above him. Meaning, Nezha came as he was in front of him.

"Aobing... What are you doing here?" Nezha asked him as he glared at Aobing.

"We have problem, Nezha" Aobing said to him in a serious tone as Nezha was listening

"We have problem, Nezha" Aobing said to him in a serious tone as Nezha was listening. "The future just begun. Be ready for Sun WuKong if,  he tries to steal the map" Aobing said to him as Nezha nodded at him.

Your's POV:
I was watching TV of MK, who saved the day as I hear him behind me saying, 'I'm invincible!'. It was getting annoying for me as I was about to shout at them but, Pigsy came in time.

"I see all of you slacking off again! Even, I'm see you eating noodles, Tang!" Pigsy said as Mr Tang turned to him. "Oh come on, Pigsy. MK deserves this. He did save the World from Demon Bull King" Mr Tang said to him as Pigsy glared at him.

"Oh! By the way! I'm heading to the Weather Station to have fun there!" I said to them as MK, Mei, Sandy, Mr Tang & Pigsy turned to me. "Really?? Do you have a swimming suit??" Mei asked in curious as I went to the changing room to put on my swimming clothes.

"Yeah. I want you guys to... to see how my swimming clothes look because I made it by myself" I said to them as I came out of the changing room until their expression became so shocked to see my swimming clothes.

 to see how my swimming clothes look because I made it by myself" I said to them as I came out of the changing room until their expression became so shocked to see my swimming clothes

"Y-Y-Y/N... you look... so beautiful in your bathing suit..." MK said as he was turning red, while Mr Tang's jaw dropped open as he was staring still. Mei, Pigsy & Sandy were amazed of my skills. "Wow, Y/N! I don't know you're good at sewing" Sandy said as he was looking at my swimming clothes.

"I made my swimming suit, when Pigsy let me have a break because I was helping him with his restaurant" I said to them as MK, Mei, Mr Tang & Sandy turned to Pigsy in shocked. "Pigsy?! You hired Y/N to work?!" MK asked in shocked as Pigsy rolled his eyes at him.

"Y/N asked me to hire her so she can work here with us. Also, Sandy let Y/N to stay with him on his boat too" Pigsy said to them as I got all my stuff together. "Well, I'll be heading out now! See ya!" I said to them as I left them behind.

Sun WuKong's POV:
I was at this place called, Weather Station. There were a lot of people here as I was watching them having fun.

"I have a bad feeling something" I said to myself as I was in the air, while riding my cloud and avoiding being seen by everyone

"I have a bad feeling something" I said to myself as I was in the air, while riding my cloud and avoiding being seen by everyone. "Hmm. Nothing is going to happen yet. I should wait a little longer" I said as I was looking at this place until Y/N entering the Weather Station. My eyes widen in shocked as I was staring at the her, who was wearing swimming clothes.

"Wow... Y/N looks so beautiful" I said as I watched her closely. I can't stop looking at her, I have to admit it. "I need to stop being creepy forone second" I said to myself as I backed away from the glass window.