Chapter 32: This Is The End! {Part 2}

Nobody's POV:
MK & the others were their noodle as they were enjoying until Macaque out of nowhere. MK freaked out as he was on guard.

"Macaque?! What are you doing here?!" MK said as he pointed his staff at him. "MK! We need to evacuate from here! We're all in danger!" Macaque said as MK & the others were confused until they saw a big explosion.

"That doesn't look good" Mei said until everyone on the airship saw Y/N & Spider Queen landed on the ground so hard as they were hurt. "Y/N?! And the Spider Queen?!" Tang said in confusion as everyone was shocked. Then they saw a giant spider man as MK was in shocked until it became serious.

Your's POV:
I slowly wake up from being knocked out until I saw everyone were in trouble as Macaque was checking on Spider Queen.

"What happened..?" I asked myself until I saw MK was turning into stone with the staff. "NO!" I said as I sent a powerful attack. I manage to save MK. I stared at Lady Bone Demon, while she smiled evilly at me.

 I stared at Lady Bone Demon, while she smiled evilly at me

"We finally meet... Y/N" LBD said as anger took over me because she killed Aobing & Lilith too. "You're going to pay for everything you did! Your monster!" I said as I was about to attack her but, someone prevented me. It was Sun WuKong!

"Destiny can not be undone, Sun WuKong" LBD said as I gave WuKong his staff. He was shocked until he smirked. "Let's test that theory" WuKong said as three of us quickly escape from Lady Bone Demon.

"Lady Bone Demon just begun her destruction..." I said to myself as I had a strong hatred towards her now.