Chapter 25: Revenge Of The Spider Queen {Part 2}

Nobody's POV:
Sun WuKong was teleported to MK & the others as the five of them got scared until they realise, who that is.

"Monkey King! Your okay!" MK said as he hugged him, while he was so happy WuKong was okay. Tang became so excited as his eyes became stars. "Monkey King! I'm your biggest fan!! I can't believe it, you're real!!" Tang said happily until Mei realised, something.

"Wait a minute! Where's Y/N??" Mei asked as WuKong looked down to the floor. "Y/N... she sent me before I can get captured" WuKong said as everyone was horrified to hear this.

"What?! We have to go save her!" Tang said in fear for Y/N's safety but, Sandy stopped him. "Tang. We can't. The Spider Queen will be waiting for us" Sandy said as the others nodded in agreement.

"Yeah! We need to make a plan before we can go into danger" Pigsy said as MK was standing next to WuKong. "Y/N wants us to make a cure for everyone in the city. Maybe that's why" WuKong said as everyone looked at him.

"Okay. Now we know what but... does anyone know what's the ingredients for the cure??" MK asked as everyone was quiet until someone broke the silence. "I know, what's the cure" everyone turned to the person until they saw...
.
.
.
It was Redson

Meanwhile at the destroyed city. Demon Bull King was trapped in spider web as he tried to break free. Even, the other demons were captured by her too.

"What is this?!" DBK said in anger until he saw Spider Queen. "Spider Queen... I should've known it was you" DBK said as he glared at her.

"It's been awhile, Demon Bull King. I planned everything even, using every demons and you to be my battery charger for my machine" Spider Queen said as DBK panicked, while he was worried if his wife was here. "Princess Iron Fan?!" DBK said as Spider Queen chuckled evilly.

"Don't worry about your wifey. We didn't find her yet" Spider Queen said as she turned away from him. "On the other hand, my henchman is getting your precious little son to join you here" Spider Queen said as DBK glared at her in anger, while he tries to break free until Syntax came told her the news.

"My Queen... Redson had escape and, I believe they're are with Monkey King..." Syntax said nervously as Spider Queen became angry of this. "HAHAHAhaha! Never estimate my son! He's more clever, than you think" DBK said as Spider Queen got very annoyed until she smirked at him. This made DBK confused.

"You may be right about it. But, I always have back up. Just in case" Spider Queen said to DBK until she called someone. "Lilith. I have a mission" Spider Queen said said as The person stepped out of the shadow until they reveal themselves. It was Y/N but... A spider demon.

{This is my art drawing, I just made. I hope you like it.} 👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽

DBK eyes widen in horror seeing Y/N became like this

DBK eyes widen in horror seeing Y/N became like this. Even, the worst part is. She was had a dangerous area around her too.

"Demon Bull King, let me introduce you to my new successor, Lilith. If Monkey King decided to make that kid his successor. Why not I do the same" Spider Queen said to him. "She's like a daughter to me. She has my looks after all" Spider Queen said as she smirked at DBK until she gave orders to Y/N.

"Go and hunt down Monkie Kid and his friends too" Spider Queen said to her as Y/N bow to her.

"Yes, my queen" Y/N said as she leaves, while DBK was hoping his son doesn't get hurt by her because she more powerful, then ever.

Nobody's POV:MK & the others were heading towards Celestial Realm with Redson & Sun WuKong because the Celestial Realm have all the ingredients to make the cure

Nobody's POV:
MK & the others were heading towards Celestial Realm with Redson & Sun WuKong because the Celestial Realm have all the ingredients to make the cure.

Redson explained everything to them, while he show the venom. So, everyone agreed to help Redson to save his father, along with everyone in the city too. So, he use a shortcut to get to the Celestial Realm until they made it to the destination.

 So, he use a shortcut to get to the Celestial Realm until they made it to the destination

"Wow... if Y/N was here. She'll go all excited of this" Mei said as Sandy agreed with her. "We don't have time! We have to act fast! We don't know how long will Y/N hold off the Spider Queen!" Redson said as he was very worried for her safety.

"Okay, then! I will stick with MK. Just in case he needs help" WuKong said as they went to get the furnace, while The others went to look for the other stuff too. "Hey, Monkey King? Do you have a bad feeling someone is watching us..?" MK asked as WuKong he stopped walking.

"Yeah, kid... I have this feeling too" he said as they keep their guard up until they found the furnace.

"There it is! Let's take and go!" MK said as he was about to go near the furnace until out of nowhere, a spider claw was about to stab him but WuKong saved him in time

"There it is! Let's take and go!" MK said as he was about to go near the furnace until out of nowhere, a spider claw was about to stab him but WuKong saved him in time. "What the?!" MK said until both him & WuKong's eyes widen in horror to see Y/N.

"Y-Y/N..?!" MK said as he had a scared expression, while she smiled evilly at them. "No... Spider Queen got her!" WuKong said as he made sure MK was behind him.

"My name is Lilith. I'll make sure to poison you both. So, you don't interfere my Queen!" Y/N said as she begins to attack them but WuKong block their attacks. "Kid! Take the furnace! I'll hold her off!" WuKong said as he begins to fight Y/N.