Valkyrie

[A/N: Hello my lovelies! Here is the next chapter for you all! The next few uploads are going to be action-packed, and if you've been following along with the movie, you'll know that we're right around the half-way mark! I love you all and hope you enjoy! -K 🖤]

[🌿This chapter contains swearing and extremely saddening angst.🌿]
***
"Ben, Ben!" I warned, trying to pull away from his grasp and defiantly kick my legs to stop our progression towards the helo. My heart was beating erratically and my breathing had become labored as I began to remember the last and final helicopter ride I had ever taken. "Please, Ben!"

Since I had fallen out of the sky once already, I never wanted to put myself in the same predicament.

The sounds of the whirring blades grew closer and I tried to cover my ears, but it was too pervasive and overwhelming. "We gotta get the rest of it inside!" Fish screamed to the guys, motioning to a massive net containing most of the bags of money, and off to where the other bags didn't fit.

"I don't know if that scale is fucked up," Ben yelled over the whirring, "But he's telling me that we got 6,000 pounds here!" I gripped onto his arm, hoping that I could convince him to release me before we got any closer to the helicopter.

"Are you sure?" Santi screamed in returned, positioning his glasses on his head once again. His eyes caught my panicking glances and my pleading for Ben to let me go. My frantic pleading was becoming more pronounced as I devolved in Ben's grasp.

Fish walked closer and secured his cap onto his head. "If that scale is even close to being right, we're gonna have a weight issue!" Hearing Fish already propose the idea of unevenly dispersed weight had me clawing more frantically as Ben guided me closer to the helicopter.

"Ben, please!" I tried to shout, realizing that my trembling voice couldn't be heard over the ear-splitting and intense noise of the rotating blades above. My chest burned with anxiety and stress-induced panic as my escape was futile and impossible.

It was the same feeling that possessed me when I was trapped and caged before.

"What's the issue? This helo can carry 9,000 pounds!Tom returned in a raised and confused voice, but was quickly answered by Fish.

"That's 9,000 at 2,000 feet! If we want to get to the ocean, we gotta fly over the fucking Andes, man!" Fish tried to explain to Tom who was crossing his arms as he listened intently.

I had been listening too.

And I had been listening to Fish's declarations and concerning thoughts of the helicopter not making over the Andes was spiraling me into a panic attack.

"Are we really leaving $200 million on the fucking runway?" Tom responded with a tilt of his head and a gesture towards the net of bags.

Fish sighed and raised his hands in surrender. "Okay, she'll make it, let's go!" He conceded and began to walk towards Ben and myself. "Hey, what's going on?" He questioned with concern, reaching out to assist Ben, who was trying to control my panicked movements.

"I don't know, I think she's still stuck in survival mode, Fish!" Ben shouted as his arms wrapped around my middle, attempting to nudge me from the planted position my feet were in. "Come on, (Y/N), get into the helo, sweetheart!" He encouraged, but failing to actually budge me.

"No!" I screamed back, pulling against Ben and shaking my head rapidly. I promised myself to never ride a helicopter again, no matter how safe it was, or how much I trusted the pilot. I couldn't do it again, even if I survived the first time. "No, let me go!" I weeped, trying to thrash my arms and break his secure grip.

Fish shuffled to stand in front of me, holding his hat onto his head to prevent it from blowing away from the intense gusts of the whirring blades. "Look, look at me, sweetheart!" He yelled, but I continued to fight against Ben as his relentless grip unfortunately contained me.