Because

Tell me.

Was it wrong of me,

To look for love in your lustful eyes?

Was it wrong of me,

To search for generosity in your selfish touch?

Was it wrong of me,

To hope for affirmation in those tantrums of yours that I heard?

Was it wrong of me,

To taste the sweetness on your bitter lips?

Was it wrong of me,

To wish for a soothing fragrance in your menacing smell?

Was it wrong of me,

To find love in your heart filled with hate?

Because I don't know.

Because no one looked at me like that before,

Because no one touched me like that before,

Because no one spoke to me like that before,

Because no one kissed me like that before,

Because no one was that close to me before,

Because no one loved me before.

Daniel's Note:

I met him through an app for hookups. We chatted for a while and he asked me a little about myself. I did the same. He said I looked hot. Then he asked me if I wanted to come over.

I was seventeen and it was the first time anyone showed interest in me and like me. So, I went to his place. I was scared a little and was nervous. It was my first time and I didn't know if I made the right choice.

But I still went, because the idea of someone liking me was appealing enough to overcome the thought of a stranger killing me.

When I reached his place, he let me in with a smile. I sat on his bed, nervous. My hands were sweaty and my throat was dry. I think he could see what I was feeling because he offered me water and started to caress my back. It was uncomfortable at first. But I liked the feeling of my heart beating o fast.

He then grabbed me by the neck and slowly directed my face to his crotch. I knew what I was supposed to do. And I did it. We did it.

After we finished and I started to wear my clothes, it was then I peeped at him a little and he was staring at me like a predator staring at prey. He was liking what he saw. Now I know what I saw in his eyes was not love but lust. But it was enough then. It was enough for the kid who was never touch by anyone before.