Chapter 10 - Transition

Fiery need woke me, my body buzzing, restless

Fiery need woke me, my body buzzing, restless. Shifting, Loki mumbled in his sleep, and his hand curled around my breast. The rasp of his palm against my taut nipple made me grab his hand and gasp.

Yes, that was what I needed.

Pushing his hand down, I guided two digits between slick folds, stroking myself with those long elegant fingers. His hand started moving of its own accord, allowing me to play with my nipples, focusing that restless buzzing that burned in my skin.

"Mmmmm, darling. I thought I was having an erotic dream, until I realized you were broadcasting your need into my sleep," Loki's voice was husky, a low sleepy rumble.

I whimpered. "So good. Please don't stop."

He lifted my leg over his to open my legs more, driving those two long fingers into my core, curling up inside as his thumb rubbed over my clit.

"Oh my god, yes," I moaned.

Hips thrusting, I urged him on as I tugged feverishly on my nipples.

"Harder, god... Loki... please, harder!" I cried out.

His fingers plunged with scorching skill.

"Loki!" I screamed, trembling as I came, lightning surging through my body.

Flipping me onto my stomach, he pushed my head down, my ass up as he roughly entered me from behind. I moaned, eagerly shoving backwards towards him.

Held in place by my hips, he ravaged me in an intoxicating frenzy. I writhed on the bursts of lightning flaring from my core every time he bottomed out inside me.

Each stroke built it up, higher and higher.

Again, I found myself screaming with orgasm, shaking as it tore through me.

Loki paused his strokes.

"By the nine... so fucking perfect," he groaned, as I pulsed around him.

But no sooner did my trembling ease off, and he started to move, than the lightning flared, building anew.

Quickly, it reached fever pitch, as I bit the sheets, hands grasping for purchase.

"Again, darling... now," Loki growled, as I writhed.

I screamed into the bed, spine bowing as I came, feeling some of the energy release, reaching farther from my core to the rest of my body.

As before, the unrelenting energy increased faster afterward. It wouldn't dissipate and seemed to grow in strength after each orgasm.

"Loki... Please!" I didn't even know what I was begging for, my mind lost to the pleasure, lost to the waves of sparking energy.

I hovered at a precipice, flares of fiery energy shooting from my core to the very tips of my extremities with every thrust, but unable to go over.