Chapter 30 - Enlightenment

The side of our bed bumped against the backs of my knees as Loki lowered me down onto the soft surface

The side of our bed bumped against the backs of my knees as Loki lowered me down onto the soft surface. With a thought, I got rid of my armour and cape.

His own clothes gone, Loki wedged his legs between my knees. His hands lifted the centre panel of my dress between the two thigh slits. Caressing my legs, he lifted first one boot-covered leg, then the other, up to rest on his shoulders, while he sank to his knees beside the bed.

"I do love these thigh-high boots. They frame everything so very nicely." His eyes glittered with lust, as his fingertips lightly trailed up over the boots and onto the sensitive skin on the backs of my inner thighs, to where they curved to join my ass. I shivered at the light teasing caress, goosebumps breaking out over my skin.

Meeting my eyes, Loki slid his hand up to the thong he'd put me in when he'd conjured my clothes. With a sharp tug and a small grin turning up the edges of his lips, he tore it from my body.

"Planning a little wickedness, my love?" I asked. The stark contrast between the earlier featherlight teasing and the unpredictability of his more forceful touch had anticipation rising.

"Always, darling," he purred

In the next moment, my arms were bound above my head with chain and padded manacles. Molten desire shot through me. When Loki didn't want my hands distracting him from his goal, he meant business. 

Lowering his head, his breath tickled my skin, and I squirmed in anticipation.

"Yggdrasil's roots, you smell good." 

Teeth nipped my inner thigh.

"Tease!"

A tongue traced over my skin, creating a swirling, damp trail on my thigh. As cool breath blew over it, another wave of goosebumps broke out, and I shivered.

"As part fire and frost Jotun, I can make any part of my body hotter or colder at will." His voice was its own sinful caress.

Icy cold fingertips lightly traced over my core, before Loki warmed me with hot breath. The unexpected contrast had me writhing, and his intense green eyes locked with mine.

An ice cold finger circled over my bundle of nerves, and I gasped. A small smile on his lips as he repeated his motion, and I jerked, tugging my arms against the chains. It was so cold, yet fiery desire burned within me.

Loki teased me over and over until I trembled. With sudden shocking penetration, two freezing fingers slid up into my core while his hot tongue descended to ravage my taut nub. It was too much, the contrast overwhelming, bursting through my body in an explosion of sensation.

Even as I screamed out my release, Loki continued, while holding me in place. There was no respite, not until I was again shuddering and writhing under those clever cold fingers and talented hot tongue.