Chapter 20:

Emma's last day working for Killian was just around the corner and he was dreading every second of it.

The one women that truly believed in him - aside from his mother - was now leaving and he'd never see her again.

And he knew it was his own fault. Of course it was, he didn't have a backbone when it came to standing up to his father.

How could he? All he'd get in return were beatings, but it wasn't like he was an obedient boy to begin with.

He remembered the first day he ever met Emma and how kind she was to him, but he was nothing but cruel to her.

He remembered how she'd never stop being kind to him even though she knew she'd be rejected and treated like garbage.

He remembered how she was always a good sport when he beat her in debates or auditions and would want to support him.

He remembered how she'd always encourage him to try harder next time, but ALWAYS add in a little sass because she did beat him of course

He remembered how he would date other girls just so she would look away from him and not want to date him

He remembered how he was her first kiss - which he only knew because Lilly told him - and how she was his 10th since his break-up with Miley

He remembered how he insulted her by comparing her to his cousin

Oh how hard karma hit: Rogers returning to the city all rich and famous, now he's sweeping Emma off her feet with many romantic guestures, presents, and dates. Did Emma even agree to this? He thought.

But then something else crossed his mind Rogers has no respect for women, ESPECIALLY Emma

He did spy on her while she changed after all. He took photos, put them in a collage and kept it at the back of his locker, he probably still has it.

Rogers didn't deserve Emma, - Killian didn't deserve Emma - Rogers didn't deserve the fame and fortune - Killian didn't deserve the fame and fortune - Rogers has never loved anyone, not even his family - Killian would do everything for his family and found his heart beating for Emma - Rogers was just a plain ass hole.

Killian knew that if he said anything, he would sound jealous, he would sound like the rich schoolboy whining for some car he didn't get, but now trying to convince his dad to buy it for him in his favourite colour.

But Killian knew what he wanted, he wanted Emma back.

He wanted her to be his wife not niece.

But he knew he messed up time and time again so he had to make it ALL up to her in some grand romantic gesture I mean she did secretly love all that when they fake dated Killian knew what he had to do.

Buy her flowers

Buy her jewelry

Buy a ring

But something else hit his mind THE ring

His birth mothers old ring, that would be perfect, it was given to him by her the day he died.

A women he once truly loved wore it, now a women he wants to love is going to wear it.

Only if she says yes.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A/N: I finally posted yay me! Hopefully I will again soon. But idk how soon it'll be