Don't touch me right now Angel

You sure your ok with me raiding your closet.

Of course I'm sure. Your my fiancé, what's mine is yours. He says kissing my scars lovingly.

Ok thank you. I say running upstairs to sam's room and change from my shirt and jeans into just his flannel and a pair of biker shorts. Smiling throwing my hair into a messy bun smiling. As I fix my hair a hear the front door open and slam shut and Sam yelling the kitchen....

Sammy what's going on? I asks coming downstairs to see Jake in the living room.

Hey Angel...

What do you want? I asks

I was driving back from Bella's when my bike  broke down can we wait the storm out here? He ask as I look at Sam knowing he is not ok with Jacob being here but would never let someone be in this storm.

You can stay but Jacob if you even think about making a move on my fiancé you can stay on the porch. Sam says as he rest my hand on my lower back as Jake nods.

Hey Sammy can you help me finish cutting up the veggies for the soup?

Of course. He says as we walk into the kitchen as I hand him two carrot and some potatoes.

Thank you Sammy. I say with a smile as I grab an onion, celery and garlic to chop.

What can I do to help? Jake asks walking into the kitchen.

You can cut the carrots into cubes. Sam says as Jake grabs a cutting board and a knife and gets to work after a few minutes sam leaves the room to get some more potatoes from the cold room in the basement before he leaves he kisses my lips

So you two are really engaged? Jake asks as he cuts the carrots

Yeah we are.

Don't you think it's a little to soon? Jacob asks

No.

You haven't known each other that long.

What's your point Jacob?

All I'm saying is that's you can do better?

Better? Who's better? You?

Yes.

Please no one is better to me then Sam. He is my imprint

Well so am I.

That's may be true but, you're not the one I want to marry or the one I want to have a family with.

And he is?!

Of course. He would be a wonderful husband and father.

How could you want to have a family with him?

How could I not? He is an amazing man. He makes me happy, he supports me, he cares for me. He is the only man I can see a future with. I say as Sam comes upstairs and puts the potatoes down as he walks up to me and kisses my scars.

You are so beautiful. Sam whispers.

Thank you Sammy.

Is everything ok? Sam asks as he wraps two strong arms wrap around my waist

Yeah Sammy everything's good. I say turning in his arms  and going back to work on the soup Putting everything in the pot. Hey Sammy do we have chicken or vegetable stock.

We do. He says handing it to me as I add some to
The soup

Thank you. I say kissing his cheek.

You're welcome sweetheart. Sam smiles.