That's not all

Hey what's wrong? Lilly asks looking at me.

Nothing. I say putting my phone away As the show starts. While the show went on I was ok with just watching. I thought some of the guys were good looking but not as handsome as Sam. The girls and I watched the boys take off their clothes as the girls cheered but I just smiled in amusement at the girls around me. During the show one of the male strippers starts walking up to me and dancing around me. At first I  was fine because he was just dancing but then he started grinding against me. So I started lightly pushing him off of me hoping he would get the hint but he doesn't.  So I ask him  nicely to get off of me but he still doesn't move. Please Get the fuck off of me. I say to him but he doesn't so I shove him to the ground. I said get off of me. You jerk. I say as the dancer get up off the floor and goes on stage.

Hey are you ok. Rose asks.

No I was completely uncomfortable with him grinding on me. It just makes me feel like I dirty whore and I'm not.

Hey it's fine. I should have talked to you about it. Do you want to leave? Leah asks.

If that's ok with all of you.

Yeah let's go it's Rebecca's turn. Alice says as we get our stuff and leave.

Ok Rebecca. You are the only one left. What's you surprise? I ask as we walk back to the car.

While because I knew what everyone else had planned I decided to go simple and just have a movie night in the hotel room with snacks of course. Rebecca says with a bright smile.

That sounds perfect. I say as I drive the girls back be in even though out the whole night all had a drink each I felt like it's only fair for me to drive. Once we get back to the hotel room we all shower and change into our pyjamas. Once everyone is finish I choice and order the snacks for the night with Rose and Leah and Rachel choice a movie.

So what are we we watching? Lilly asks once I finish ordering the snacks.

We are watching the princess bride. Leah says as the snacks come.