Stay the hell away

Sammy please not right now. I say

Ok.

Thank you.

I'm going to clean up. He says

Ok I'm going to head home. I'll see you later. I say before walking downstairs and gets ready to head home....

As I get ready to go my mind starts to wander. I love him so much. I don't ever want to be without him. He's my world and I can't wait to marry him I smile as I pack up my things and head home. As I walk i run into Jacob.

Hey angel. He says scratching the back of he's neck.

What do you want? I asks annoyed that he would even have the decency to walk up to me and speak to me.

I just want to talk.

I don't have time.

Please....

I have things to do Jacob. I don't have time for your stupidity. I say walking away.

Angel please. He says as he grabs my right wrist as I feel he's claws coming out leaving marks on my skin

Let go!!! I scream in panic and he's grip gets tighter

She said let go! A voice says. I turn my head to see Paul behind us as, Jacob slowly retreats he's hand seeing Jared join Paul's side.

You ok angel? Jared asks as he and Paul run up to me.

Yeah I'm fine. I say as I feel Paul's eyes on my wrist.

Your bleeding. Paul says bluntly as he's eyes go dark with anger and he steps closer to Jacob.

It was an accident. Jacob says.

I'm sure it was. Jared says as I begins to heal.

Angel want us to walk you home? Paul asks

Yes please. I can show Jared my wedding dress.

I would love to see it.  Jared says with a smile.

Angel I love you. Please come back to me. I can't continue without you please.

No. Leave me alone. I say as Jake takes a step closer but Paul gets in between us.

Back off Jacob before I make you back off. She isn't interested in you. Paul says

How would you know? Jake says getting all up in Paul's face as he pushes him

I know because I see how happy she is with him. Now back off. Paul says angry as Jake pushes him again.

Jacob your going get your ass kicked. I say as he pushes Paul again. Within seconds Paul has tackled Jacob to the ground ready to beat him to a pulp

Paul stop! He's not worth it. Please let's go. I say as Paul slowly gets up.

Stay the hell away from her. You messed up your relationship with her. I won't let you do the same for her and Sam. Paul says as he walks up to me and we head home....