I'm so sorry, please forgive me

Sam's wolf
Sam
———————————————————————
You love him. Good bye angel. He says

No!!!!!!! Sam screams through our link.

Sammy! Please don't leave me!!!! Your the only one I want. Please just come over and let me explain. I don't love Jacob!!!! I scream crying my eyes out. Soon I get no answer from the love of my life, all I can do is lie in bed sobbing uncontrollably as I think about him. I truly can't live without him. I say as I get up and go to the washroom feeling absolutely nothing inside, feeling like I lost my world because I did. He is my world. He is my life. He's my imprint and the only guy I want to be with he the only one I want a life with. I think to myself as I get to the washroom I open the mirror and look through the medications till I find the Oxycodone, pull it out and walk back to my bed. I try call sam but he doesn't pick up so I leave a message.

Sammy please don't delete this....just listen. I says in tears. The reason I didn't want you going after Jacob is because I saw he had a knife and I was scare you were going to get hurt. Sam, since I met you i have loved you and that will never stop. You are the only man I want to marry and the only man I want to have a family with. The way I feel when I'm with you I cant even describe. When I'm in your arms late at night all I feel safe and loved something, I haven't felt in years. When I see you smile my heart skips a beat and when you tell me you love me.... I feel like I'm the luckiest girl in the world because I'm loved by the most amazing,loving, honest man in the universe and I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm such a fuck up. I'm sorry I messed up everything but don't worry, you won't have to deal with me anymore. Just know that I love you and I alway will and I hope you can find happiness because you deserve everything good in the world. And because I will never get to say it to your face.... I...I do take you... Samuel Constantine Uley t...to b...b...be my l...lawfully w...w...w...wedded h....husband. I love you so much. I says as I hangs up in tears and stare at the pill bottle in her hand.....
(End of angel's POV)
(Start of Sam's wolfs POV)

As I listen the the messages my heart stops for a second. What does she mean you won't have to deal with me anymore. Is she going to kill herself?

No she can't. Go to her Please. I need to see her. Sam begs he's wolf

Fine. He says shifting and running to her house. As I run my mind races about what she could possibly mean.  All I want to do is hold her and tell her how sorry I am. Baby girl if you can hear me please don't do anything stupid to hurt yourself. I say feeling horrible

You should feel horrible. If you had let her explain...

I know. I say to sam as I run.
(End of Sam's POV)
(Back to Angel's POV)
As I sit on my bed my body begins to shake. I can't live with out him. I think to myself as I hold the bottom of Oxycodone as I cry.

Just do it. Take four and then sleep. I think to myself as I look at myself in the mirror. This is all your fault! You ruin everything. You are not worthy of love!!!! You are not good enough for Sam so, get over it!! You will never be happy. Your worthless, fat, ugly, stupid, bitchy and most of all your pathetic. Who were you kidding you think he would actually love you? Why would he. Look at you. What could you possibly give him that would make him happy?! Riley was right no one will ever love you. I say my reflection  as I cry and culling up into a ball while opening the bottle and take out five pills going to put them in my mouth.
(End of angel's POV)
(Start of Sam's POV)
As soon as I get inside angel's house I run the stairs and goes to open her bedroom door to find it lock. So I start kicking it in. Angel!!! My wolf scream as I trying to open the door. After a minute I break the door down.

Angel? I Asks seeing her in tears. Baby. I say going over to her. As I walk up to her i notice the pills. Angel, drop the pills please. I beg as she look at me.

S...sammy? Is that you? She as weakly.

Yes baby it's me. Please hand me the pills. Please. I beg as she hands them to me in tears. As I take them and put them in the bottom and read it. Oxycodone? I ask her as she nods her head. Were you going to kill yourselves? I Asks in tears as she looks down. After a few minutes I feel angel's arms around me as she cries uncontrollably into my chest

Don't leave me. I don't want to live without you. She says in tears.

I won't. My wolf and I say as as I hold her tightly. Why would you even try to... I ask crying

Because I don't want to live without you and Riley was right....I will never be good enough. She says standing up.

No he's not. You are good enough. Your better then good enough. Baby girl, I'm so sorry, please forgive me for being you to this point. I was just scared that the only reason you were stopping me was because you still love him. I listen to your voicemail and I realized I was wrong. Please forgive me I don't want to call off our engagement. I want to live with you forever. Please forgive me. my wolf begs dropping to he's knees in tears, crying into her stomach.

Oh Sammy of course I forgive you. I say holding him crying as sam stands up and carries me to bed.

Don't you ever scare me like that again. If you died....  I would have been right behind you. God Angel, I'm so sorry. I cry holding her tightly.

It's ok just listen to what I have to say next time ok?

Ok. My wolf says kissing all over her face. As I kiss her I hear her heart and smile. My beautiful fiancé. I say.

I'm your fiancé still ? She asks

Of course you are. I'm sorry for losing my cool and jumping to conclusions. It's just.... I keep having these nightmares that you will leave me for Jacob. Last night was the worst one of all and when you stopped me I felt like my nightmare became a reality and that you stoping was the first step to me losing the woman I love. I say in tears.

Sam you know I wouldn't leave you. I love you too much and I don't want to be with Jake. You know that.

I do. What can I do to make this right? I'll do anything.

Hold me and don't let go.

Ok my love. I say holding her. My beautiful fiancé how I love you.

I love you more Sammy. She says cuddling into me.

Your so perfect and beautiful and smart. How did I get so lucky? I Asks as I kiss her over and over again.

Sammy... she says with a Smiles

Let's go to bed my love. It's late. I say as I kiss her forehead as she cuddles into me falling asleep. As she sleeps I look down at my beautiful fiancé and start tearing up thinking about what would have happened to the love of my life if I didn't come. As I look down at her my wolf and I made a promise to never lose our cool like that with her and to listen to her side before we make a bad call because the last thing we ever want is lose our Luna. I think to myself as I kiss her lips and hold her falling asleep happy to be in her arms. Safe warm and most importantly where I belong.

(End of Sam's POV)