I'm sorry

But, there are some perks to being claimed by my wolf

Like what?

Well Jake can't take you away from me and there are other things....

So it's only for your wolf?

Yeah.

I like the first reason you gave it to me.

I know... promise me you won't leave me.

Sam what makes you think I will leave you?

I'm just worried that I will lose you.two wolf paw

Sam.... I say as I take his hand. I will never leave you. I love you more than anything in the world. Ok. Please don't ever forget that. I says as I kiss his knuckles. As I kiss his knuckles I notice something on his wrist.....

What's that? I asks

What?

That on you wrist. I say as I turn his wrist to see a tattoo of the infinity sign with two wolf paw prints and my name in it.

Sammy when did you get this?

A week ago and wanted to have you around me 24/7. I should have told you I just couldn't find the time. I'm sorry Sweetheart.

Sammy it's of I'm not mad. Yes, I wish you told me sooner but, I think it's cute that you did it. I say as I kiss his tattoo.

What to get something to eat? There's a restaurant up here. It has some great food. We can eat and just take a bit of a walk because there's a path. It's really nice and romantic.

That sounds great. I think we need a bit of a stretch before continuing our trip. Is this the restaurant your mom use to take you too? I asks

Yeah. They have some amazing salads. And everything is made fresh.

That's sounds awesome. I say as he parks the car in the parking lot....