Please wake up.

A/N: I can't believe I'm at chapter 100. After this chapter I'm going to do 2 month time skip so I can get to the wedding faster.
—————————- ———————————————

We got to go. I say pulling his arm

Where? Sweetheart where do we have to go at 3:30 in the morning? Sam asks.

H...hospital.... Is all I can say before instant panic sets into Sam as he gets dress and I start dragging him out of the house and to he's truck and we both hop in

Honey you need to tell me what's going on. Baby your worrying me. Sam says as he takes my hand.

Mom... s...she got into a accident she in a C...c...c..coma. I say starting to sob.

Oh sweetheart... we will get there as fast as we can ok? Sam asks as he takes my hand and squeezes it.

Ok... I say as sam rushes to the hospital.... Once we get to the hospital doctor Cullen is waiting for us.

Where is she? Where's my mom? I ask you n tears.

I'll take you to her. He says as Sam takes my hand and holds it tightly as we follow doctor Cullen around the hospital till we get to my mom's room.

Angel before we go inside there are thing I need to tell you. He says

What is it.

I don't think this is a ordinary accident. There were vampire tracks by her car. Emmett is following them as we speak. Your mother also also has a broken nose, arm, several fractured ribs, 10 cuts that need stitches and of course she is in a coma. He says as I start to tear up.

How long do you think she will be in her coma? Sam asks

It's hard to say. Usually it last for two to for weeks but my best guess is a month or more because of all her injuries. He says as I hold back tears. On the bright side she has no swelling in her brain or organ failure so it is possibly wake up faster the. I think. Doctor Cullen says as I nod.

Can she hear us?

Yes she can.

May I go see her? I ask.

Of course you can angel. Doctor cullen says

Would you like me to come with you? Sam asks

No. I want to be alone with my mom. Please if I need you I'll let you know.

I don't think that's the bed idea honey. Sam says As he moves hair out of my face. Please let me come.

Ok. I say going into the hospital room and seeing my mom's unconstitutional body hooked up to all these different machines. Mommy.... I muttered I slowly walk up to her bed side in tears. When I get closer my heart just breaks as I hug her body holding back my sobs.  Please wake up mommy.  Please I can't be here without you. Please don't leave me. I beg utterly terrified that I'm going to lose my mom.

Angel... Sam says as he gently puts he's hand on my shoulder. I look over at him hugging him in tears. I'm so sorry Sweetheart... Sam says