Ice storm

Let's go sweetheart. I say as I offer Angel my hand and help her off the couch.

Sammy.... c...can y..y...you give me a massage please?

Of course I can. Why do you sound so nervous? I ask as we get up to her room

Can you massage my chest? She asks quietly

I would love to. I say as I close the door and lock it.....

(End of Sam's POV)
(Back to Angel's POV)

Once we are in my room I suddenly feel super tired and go to my bed and lay down. Sammy? Are you ok? I asks

Yeah patrol was just really long tonight. He says as I rub he's shoulder.

If you were so tired why didn't you say anything you could have went to bed sooner. I wouldn't have mind. I say as he turns onto he's back so I can see he's face.

I just wanted to spend time with you. Plus I was hoping on having some fun before bed. He says grabbing my hips.

Babe... tonight isn't the best time.

But I need you plus we are alone...

Sammy I just want to cuddle. Please. I say

What about yours massage? He asks

I'm so tired I just want to rest.

Ok. He says as he take off my shorts and lay down beside me.

I'm so tired. I mutter as I crawl into he's arms.

It's suppose to be freezing rain tonight.

Lucky for me I have a shifter to cuddle with all night long. I say as I rest my head in he's chest. Oh moms room is going to be cold. I should pull out her heated blanket. I say getting out of bed and going into mom's room. Ugh it's to high. Sammy I need your help. I say as I close the other closet door so Sam won't see my dress.

Coming. He says as walks into my moms room.

The heated blanket is to high. Can you help me reach it? I ask as he grabs the blanket.

Thank you. I say as he hands it to me.  I pug it in and puts it on moms and turn it in the lowest setting. I better go downstairs and make a plate for mom when she comes home. I say as I go downstairs and pull out the pasta I made for dinner and put it on a plate.

Do you alway do this for your mom? Sam asks as it starts to rain.

What do you mean?

Always make a plate for her, make sure her bed is warm is it's cold out, take care of things while she's gone so she won't have to worry about it? Sam asks

Yeah I do. Why?

I use to do and still do the exact same things for my mom when she worked late. Just make her life...

A bit easier? I ask looking at him

Yeah. I was the man of the house so I felt like it was my responsibility to take care of her.

And that is one of the reasons why I love you Sammy. You value family above all. I say as I make a plate for mom as I hear the freezing rain fall from the sky. I hope she gets home safely....

She will. Sam says as he kisses my head.

Do you mind taking out the garbage please. I asks

Of course not. He says as grabs the garage. He says as I grab a pen and note pad and start writing.

Dear mom,

Just so you know I made you a plate of food. Don't worry it's not take out. I made pasta and garlic bread it is in the microwave and there is salad in a container waiting for you. I brought out your heated blanket so you won't get to cold at night. It is on the lowest setting as of right now. Sammy, is staying the night I really hope that's ok if not let me know when you zzzmget home. Oh, I also have some big news to tell you in the morning. I can't wait to see you tomorrow and spend the day with you considering it's your day off.  Maybe you and I can get some stuff done for the wedding or just have a mother daughter day who knows. I hope you sleep well and I can't wait to see you in the morning.

Love your baby, Angel. I finish writing as Sam. Comes in.

Ready for bed? He asks

Hell yes. I say I take he's hand and heads up to her room and changed into her pj's and lays in bed with Sam falling fast asleep warm in he's arms