A day with Paul

A/N: Let's see who finds my joke :)
———————————————————————
You know what sounds better?

What? Paul asks with a smile.

Being in my room crying my eyes out and wondering why he cheated. I say as Paul's smile fade

No. Now come on eat your breakfast. Paul says and I grabs a bowl and eat some cereal once I was done he and I head to he's car and hop in. After hours of driving we get to Washington DC.

So what do you want to do first? Paul asks with a bright smile.

Anything.

Ok. let's park and walk around see what we can find. There has be something he say as he parks the car and we get out and roming the streets.....

Hey. Want to check out this old book store? Paul asks

I would love to. I say with a smile as we walk towards the store. Once we get inside I start looking at all the wonderful books smiling.

This place is so beautiful Paul. I say looking at all the old books

It really is. He says looking at me. As I look around a bit more I find a book called Which Alpha but I left it because after reading the back I didn't find it interesting.

Hey Angel? Want to get out of here

Yeah. I say as he leads me out the door

Do you want to go to the get something to eat I know this amazing pizza place. He says

Sure I can eat but I'm paying

Like hell you are.  He says as we walk back to the car and hop in.

I'm paying no matter what you say. I say with a smile as he drive

So I need to ask. Do you still love Sam?

Of course I do Paul. He's my world.

But you don't trust him like you used to

Yeah.... I wish I did but I can't. He cheated. She says with a sigh.

I know but he does love you Angel, more then anything in the world.

I know and I live him but I need time. I say as we get some pizza laughing and smiling as we walk around.

You know what angel. We make a cute couple.  Paul Jokes.

We do. I say jokingly as we walk around. After a few hours it's night and we are on our way back home.

Hey who's on patrol tonight.

I am. It's one of those solo patrol rounds. I say.

While you should start moving there's a storm coming our way and it's supposed to snow.

Thank for the heads up Paul but I'll be fine. I say smiling. Once Paul drops me back home my mind races with thoughts of Sam. I miss him so much it hurts but I need time. I think to myself as a tear falls from my eye. I go up to my room and change before heading out for my patrol shift. Once I get to the woods I hide myself in the bushes and shift into my wolf. As I walk around the woods I see no sight of any trouble so I just walk around. As I walk it starts to thunder really badly to the point I'm shivering. As I finish my shift I shift back and text Sam.

Sammy❤️😘

Hey Sam, I'm sorry to bother you but is there any chance I can wait the storm out at your place I'm to far from home to walk back and this storm is just getting worse.

Sammy❤️😘: Of course Sweetheart. You are always welcome. There's no need to call or text. I'll make you a cup of hot chocolate and something to eat.

Thank you

Sammy❤️😘: your welcome. I love you Angel and I always will.

See you soon Sam. I text back before making my way to he's house.....