Welcome home mom!!

Angel are you ok. You look pale. Sam says as he takes my hand in he's and I blink back tears

Yeah Sammy. I'm fine. Let get to patrol the rest of you. Mom's coming home so please help clean and help decorate for the welcome back party. I say before walking out of the house and heading to the wood to start my patrolling the wood for the leach that put my mom in a coma.....

As I get to the woods I go behind a few bushes and undress before shifting into my wolf. Once I come out the pack come up to me. I'll go South, Jared you and Quil go East, Seth and Brady go North and Sam you go West. Howl if you see something and keep a look out for the leach who put my mom in a coma. I say as we all split up. As I walk in the woods I see nothing out of the ordinary so I continue walking when I hear rattling coming from the bushes and I start growling ready to attack but only a bunny comes out.

Damn I'm really on edge today. I say to myself walking as I keep a look it for anything dangerous but I don't see anything.

You guys see anything? Sam asks through the pack mind link.

Nope nothing I say as I continue walking. After about a half an hour I walk back up to the clearing, shift back and change into my everyday clothes.

When I walk out from behind the bushes Sam is waiting for me in he's wolf form.

Hey baby. I say taking a seat on a near by rock as Sam puts he's head in my lap as I pet he's giant wolf head as the rest of the pack comes up to us already back to normal.

Awe how cute. Quil jokes as Sam goes to change back to normal. When he comes out Sam wraps he's arm around my waist as we head back to my mom's. Once we get back inside we all work on decorating the house as James and Arron work on lunch.

Angel where do you want the banner? Paul asks

right at the door before she walks into the kitchen I say as I blow up balloons with Seth and Sam.

Are you ok? Seth asks

Yeah just a bit overwhelmed.

Why? Sam asks.

Mom hasn't been home in two months. I want her first day back to be filled with love and family.

That's understandable and it will be. Seth says

I hope so Seth.

Hey angel? I'm gonna go pick up the cake. Jared says

Ok. Make sure they didn't mess it up. I say as we continue decorating the house.

I will. Jared says leaving.

Arron how's lunch coming? I ask walking into the kitchens and start setting the table with Leah and the pups

It's going on the oven in five. James says

Perfect. I say as I look around the house to see if anything else needs to be done but nothing does so I step outside to get some air.

Hey you ok? Sam asks as he holds me by my waist from behind.

Yeah I'm fine.