Two months?

You ok? Sam asks

No something could be seriously wrong with my mom or one of the Boys and James is taking he's sweets time. I say as he finally comes out of the house and hops into the car.

What? James asks as I give him a dirty look

Drive Sammy please. I say

A are you mad at me? James ask as I just ignore him

Don't be mad at me. I'm sorry for taking so long.

We could have been there in the time you took. I say.

I'm sorry. James says.

Yeah ok... I say staring at the trees we pass as Sam drives.

A? James asks

What? I asks not looking beck at James.

I love you and I really am sorry I took so long I know how worried you are about your mom. I should have hurried up and got out of the house when you said. James says as I sigh still not looking directly at my best friend but notice he slouches into he's seat as Sam drive...

Baby you need to talk to him. He's your best friend. Sam says through our mind link

No Sammy I don't. Can you just please focus on driving. I say to him as I stare out the window. When we get to the hospital I hop out of the car and run towards the door when I get inside I see Billy waiting for us.

What's going on? Sam asks.

It's about Rain. He says as Arron walks inside with Leah and James.

What about my mom? I ask as doctor Cullen walks up to me.

Angel, Sam please follow me. He says as we follow him through the hospital

What's going on? I ask but I don't get a reply.

Carlisle?  Sam asks but he doesn't get a reply.

Hello? Can you answer my question?! What's going on with my mom? I ask again but we still get no answer. I feel my body shake in rage. I grab Carlisle by the collar of he's shirt  and pin him to the wall once I know no one is around to see me. I am going to ask this one more time. What's  going on?! I ask my eyes once blue eyes turning the bright red eye colour of my wolf's.

Your mother has woke up and is asking for all of you.  He says as I let him go.

Where is she? I ask

We moved her to room 87 it's more private and has more room for her to have visitors. He says as I leave to find my mom's room with Sam.

Angel honey. You ready.

Sammy I have waited two months to see my mom awake. I am not waiting another minute I say knocking on the door. Mom? I ask as I walk in to see my mom sitting up in her hospital bed reading.

Hi mom. I say holding back tears.

Angel. She says with a smile as I run to her hugging her crying into her shoulder tears of joy.

Hi Sam. Have you been taking care of my little girl. Mom asks

He has mom. He's been by my side every step of the way these past two months.

Two months? I've been out for that's long?

Yes you have. 

How's everything with the wedding?

It's great we have a few more thing to do but mostly everything is done.

I'm going to get everyone else. Sam says as he kisses my mom's cheek and then kisses my lips.

What have I missed these last two months mom asks....