Chapter Seven

LONG CHAPTER! This chapter is dedicated to whats-on-your-mind who has been so dedicated to this book so far. It's so heartwarming and encouraging to continue this book. If there's anything you'd like to happen between Ophelia and Newt in the future chapters give me some ideas! I plan on this book being long, especially with the two other movies and my scenes added! Much Love! Also, I changed the Erumpent scene with Jacob and replaces it with Ophelia. Shit will go down in this chapter. Just so you know!

Duro- The Hardening Charm was a that an object of stone

Episkey- spell to treat mild to moderate injuries including split lips and broken noses

Central Park Zoo

Ophelia, Newt, and Jacob run up to a half-empty zoo; the outer walls have been demolished in place while a large pile of rubble lies at the entrance. They heard another bellowing roar echo around the brick building. Ophelia with wand in hand looked around as Newt produces a body protector which caused her to look at Newt with a questioning look "Newt, what in the Hufflepuff is that for?" she asked crossing her arms. Newt simply smiles as he hands the protector to Jacob "Okay if you just uh- pop this on" he says as he stands behind Jacob, fastening the breastplate over him "Okay..." Jacob said unsure of what was going on.

"Now there's absolutely nothing for you to worry about," Newt said as he checked him over which caused Ophelia to chuckle a bit shaking her head "Newt, has anyone ever believed you when you told them not to worry?" she asked as he smiled at her "My philosophy is that worrying means you suffer twice," he said to her which cause her sigh "May I ask what creature we are searching for now?" she asked as she patted Jacob on the back. Newt picks up his case and both Ophelia and Jacob follow him as he stumbles over the rubble and debris wearing the body protector "She's in season... she needs to mate..." Newt said as Ophelia gasps softly in amazement.

Before them was an Erumpent- a very large, rotund, rhino-like creature with a massive horn protruding from her forehead

Before them was an Erumpent- a very large, rotund, rhino-like creature with a massive horn protruding from her forehead. Five times his size, she is nuzzling up against the enclosure of a terrified hippo. "She's beautiful Newt," Ophelia said softly as she placed a hand on his shoulder earning a smile from him. Newt takes out a tiny vial of liquid- he pulls the stopped out with his teeth and spits it to the side before dabbing a spot of the liquid onto each wrist as Ophelia and Jacob look at him- the smell was overpowering "Erumpent musk- she is mad for it" Ophelia looked at Newt scared as he passed the bottle to Jacob "Newt do you think this is a good idea?" she asked as she grabbed his arm tightly; he could tell she was worried but he couldn't help but smile as he quickly gives her a peck on her cheek causing her to blush "Trust me love' he said as he heads further into the zoo.