Chapter Sixteen

Hey guys! miss me!?!??!!?!? Sorry this is a short chapter. I'll post another one in a few days! 

Ventus- a charm which shoots a jet of strong, spiraling wind from the tip of the wand.

Nebulus-  is the incantation for a spell that causes fog and then rain to appear

Ophelia's Cottage

Ophelia's Cottage

The sun shone into the room making everything look almost ethereal as the crystals that hung above the window sill echoed beautiful light into the room. Newt was sitting up in the bed that Ophelia slept in, he came into the room in the middle of the night because he heard her crying in her sleep; so, in turn, he stayed by her side. He watched as the colors of the light danced in the room and on her; she looked as beautiful as a violet flower. He couldn't help but smile as he brushed some hair from her face which caused her to move while her eyes fluttered open.

Swirls of blue and green shimmered in her eyes as the sunlight hit her face just right; she was angelic and it almost took Newt's breath away "Good morning love.." he smiled as he brushed some more hair out of her face which earned a smile from her "Morning.. Thank you for staying with me..." Newt blushes a little before he moves to get out of the bed "Well, let's get ready. We need to talk to your father" he smiled at her as she stretch nodding "You are right" she says as she hops up from the bed. Using her wand, she flicked and immediately her outfit transformed and changed into blue pants, a white shirt, and a dark blue overcoat. Newt chuckles as he flicks his wand and his overcoat appears on him ready to go "Well love... shall we?" he smiles putting his hand out to her which she happily grabs "We will probably be followed..." she retorted back as Newt pulls her close smiling "I'm sure we will..." he leaned in kissing her as they disapparate. 

London Back Street

Newt and Ophelia apparate and walks briskly beneath an increasingly stormy sky. Seconds later, Stebbins, an Auror, apparates some yards behind them. They have been playing this game for an hour or so as they turned a corner into a darker alleyway, Ophelia peers back around the corner, and points her wand back at Stebbins "Ventus" in a soft sotto voice. Stebbins is immediately caught in a hurricane for one, to the confusion and amusement of the passing No-Maj, his hat flies away, he is almost knocked off his feet and cannot proceed.