Chapter Eighteen

Hello my loves! Here's another a long awaited chapter! It is short but i am so happy everyone is enjoying it! 

Appare Vestigium -tracking spell to track magic or a person's movements

Confundus - a charm which causes confusion in a person or bewitched object

Avenseguim- incantation of a charm that turned a target object into a moving tracking device.

Newt's Basement

Ophelia watched as Newt patted Kelpie gently "Hopefully the wound heals faster... He's been irritable" Ophelia chuckles as she approaches which caught Kelpie's eyes while he stared at her intently but non-threatening "Hello again" she reaches out to pet him but keeps her hand at a distance so he may come to her; her hand was inviting to Kelpie as it leaned into it rubbing its head on her hand and then licking it; causing her to chuckle a bit "I'm glad you are letting me pet you at least.. last time didn't work out so well" Newt laughs as he went the table to get some feed for Kelpie "He's getting better about it... not so much with Bunty" he replied.

Ophelia nodded "Well she is a bit eccentric but she is sweet" Newt smiled at her before throwing the feed into the water which caused Kelpie to chase after it "Thank you, Ophelia

Ophelia nodded "Well she is a bit eccentric but she is sweet" Newt smiled at her before throwing the feed into the water which caused Kelpie to chase after it "Thank you, Ophelia.." he said softly as he stared out into the water; almost solemn like "For what Newt?" he sighed and turned to her with a smile taking one of her hands in his own "For staying... with me.. helping me with the creatures. Just.. being you love.." he said softly staring at her hand "Newt what is wrong..." she could tell something was bothering him; but before he could answer they could hear movement upstairs.

Jacob pushes the door open as he stared around. He was soaked through the bone after searching for Queenie for over an hour. He couldn't see Newt or Ophelia as he called out "Hey Newt? Ophelia?" it was silent for a moment before he heard a call from an enclosure "Down here, Jacob. We will be with you in a second" Curious, Jacob peers into the enclosure. By the patch of dark water where the Kelpie lives, Newt placed a sign for Bunty; "Bunty, Don't touch until we get back. Newt and Opie" as he and Ophelia went to set signs on the other creatures.