Chapter Twenty-Five and a Half

So this is just a short filler chapter! It's a cute one i promise! At least to hold you over until i find the script to Secrets of Dumbledore! if you know a link let me know! 

I FORGOT TO ADD A PICTURE OF THE RING! SORRY! 

Dedicated

Whats-on-your-mind KathyLucas  who are both so dedicated to this book and my other books. 

Nagini and Kama go on their own was as Ophelia decided to spend time with her father for a couple of days; she missed him, and Jacob wanted to stay with her more because he wanted to look around Hogwarts, and Newt respected it but was unknown to h...

Nagini and Kama go on their own was as Ophelia decided to spend time with her father for a couple of days; she missed him, and Jacob wanted to stay with her more because he wanted to look around Hogwarts, and Newt respected it but was unknown to her; he had asked his brother to help him with a special request, he wants to propose to Ophelia. Of course, he had already asked permission from Dumbledore himself when he had the chance at Hogwarts.

"Professor... I have a request" Newt says in a low whisper as he watched Ophelia from across the room talking to Professor McGonagall. Albus looked at him oddly as he watched his daughter "I assume it has something to do with Ophelia?" Newt nervously nodded as he looked at Ophelia again "I was hoping... you'd allow me to marry her sir" He looked at Albus who looked at him with a smile; almost as if he knew it was bound to happen "Do you love my daughter?" he asked.

"More than anything," Newt said with confidence.

So, after getting permission from her father, Newt was at the cottage with Theseus getting it ready

So, after getting permission from her father, Newt was at the cottage with Theseus getting it ready. He was visibly nervous which causes his brother to laugh "You must really care for her Newt..." he says as he magically procures candles on the fireplace and then summons up small vases of flowers; Newt told him how she loves having her wildflowers in her home "She's everything to me Theseus... It took me so long to realize..." Newt says softly as he stares at a photo of them as kids, Ophelia had the biggest smile on her face "I long to see that smile of hers again... She's taking Leta's death just as hard as you..." he looks at his brother.

Theseus looks down a bit; he knows what she is feeling, and she carries the guilt "Newt, in time she will realize it wasn't her fault.. Leta loved her like a sister, she always defended Leta in school and Leta cherished her for it because she wasn't seen as a Lestrange... she was seen as Leta... I get it.."