Chapter Twenty Two

Surprise! Yay! I finally got out of my stump with this chapter! It's not super long but enjoy! And i am twisting some things about Ophelia's mother and who she is, i created a character based on a certain family. Don't judge

Nicolas Flamel's House

The group managed to get to the house safely; it was a creepy house. In a medieval drawing room, the tapestries sport moving figures and odd runes. A large crystal ball in a corner shows dark clouds. Ophelia is trying to wake up Kama with a bottle of smelling salts as Tina went back to the Ministry so nothing looked suspicious. Ophelia watched as he moved slightly causing the Predictions of Tycho Donous to slip out of his pock onto the floor. She sees it and picks it up as she started to read the underlined prediction. Her thoughts were disrupted by Newt's case as it was sitting open on a table. The Zouwu roaring from inside jerked her head up.

Inside the case; Newt was inside the Zouwu's new enclosure the creature picked him up and dangles him from her claw

Inside the case; Newt was inside the Zouwu's new enclosure the creature picked him up and dangles him from her claw. He soothes and coaxes her until he can reach her harness and removes it. The Zouwu was free from her chains as he smiles "You're all right" he said softly as she puts him down eyeing him.

Ophelia peaked her head into the case "Newt... do you have anything in your case that can revive this man? I have a feeling he knows who Credence is. The scars on his hand suggest an unbreakable-" Newt cut her off "Unbreakable vow. I noticed that too. Give me a moment" he said as he pet the Zouwu and dropped food for her.

He climbs out of the case as they both moved to examine the unconscious Kama "Lumos" Newt advances his lit wand-tip to look in Kama's eye as they both jump with Ophelia letting out a gasp as they see a tiny flicker of a tentacle "Is that what..." she started to speak as Newt nodded "Yes... A tentacle... there must be a water dragon in that sewer... they carry these parasites... Jacob?" he calls out as Jacob looked up "Yeah?"

 Jacob?" he calls out as Jacob looked up "Yeah?"