Chapter Thirty One

HEY GUYS! Sorry it's been so long! Been dealing with the new baby and its prime time for craft shows for my business! But here's a long awaited chapter! Took me some time to figure out what i wanted to do! Hope you enjoy! Sorry it's a little short. 

Erkstag prison, located in Berlin was where Newt had went

Erkstag prison, located in Berlin was where Newt had went. His thoughts trailed to Ophelia hoping nothing that Dumbledore put her in was dangerous. As he walked in a guttering candle eerily illuminates an unkempt warder stationed before a wall of pigeon holes "I've come to see my brother. His name is Theseus Scamander- "as Newt extended the papers Dumbledore gave him, a charmed stamp moves its way across Newt's papers as he notices the Warder wearing Theseus's tie "Wand" the Warder stated as Newt frowns and reaches into his coat and reluctantly hands over his wand.

The Warder rises stiffly and begins to pass his own wand over to Newt as it hovers over a pock, a squeak is heard "Oh that's... I'm a Magizoologist" he stammers as the Warder fishes Pickett out of the pocket "He's perfectly harmless.. he's just a pet really..." Pickett cranes his neck upward and frowns at Newt "Sorry.."

Teddy; the Niffler, pokes his head out of another pocket "Oh, that's Teddy, he's a total nightmare truth be told-" Newt was cut off by the Warder "They stay here.."

Reluctantly, Newt hands both over, watching miserably as the warder places Pickett, along with Newt's wand, into one cubbyhole and Teddy into another, his plump body filling it to capacity. Pickett squeaks beseechingly. With a sickening, squelching sound, the Warder plunges his hand into a bucket squirming with grubs, plucks one out, and shakes it in his fist, where it quivers briefly before transforming into a firefly. He deposits it in a tiny tin lantern. As it flutters about, the lantern glows feebly with a tremulous light. Taking the lantern in hand, Newt eyes the dark passage.

"How will I know where to find him?" he asked the Warder

"How will I know where to find him?" he asked the Warder. The old man stared at him a moment "He's your brother?" Newt nodded "Yes.."

"He will be the one who looks like your brother" He replied sarcastically. As Newt heads off, Pickett stares at him "I'll be back, Pick. On my word" Newt says softly and with determination.

"I'll be back, Pick. On my word" The Warder mocks chuckling "And I'll be the Minister of Magic one day" The man grins cruelly as Teddy and Pickett look on watching Newt disappear into the tunnel.