Boo! (Part Five of Face Your Fears)

Willow's POV:
Someone get me out of here... This isn't good... I have to get out of here! RuPaul's face appeared on the monitor to tell me my challenge.
"Hey there, Willow! Your task is simple. You are going to sit in this room for fifteen minutes. But this room is haunted. One wrong move, and you'll be jump scared. Good luck, and don't fuck it up." RuPaul spoke, promptly disappearing from the screen. This wasn't right! This has to be illegal somewhere... Right? I backed into the corner, and then...
SCREECH
"OH MY GOD!" I screamed as the first jump scare stopped. I hugged my knees close to my chest and hid my head in my lap. I proceeded to do the only thing I could. I cried. And when I say that was the only thing I could do, I mean it was the only thing I could do. I couldn't get up, I could hardly keep myself upright. I looked around before...
SMASH!
"WHO'S THERE?! STAY AWAY!" I shouted as loud as I could, praying that the ghosts would take the hint and leave me alone. I just wanted to get out of here!

Meanwhile:
Daya's POV:
I tried to steady my breathing as DeJa ran her hand up and down my back. Slowly but surely, I felt myself calm down.
"It was terrible! So terrible!" I mumbled as the clips from the movie replayed in my head.
"It's okay, Daya. It's over now." DeJa said, her voice quiet. I hugged one of DeJa's arms, grateful for her comfort. I hid my face, not wanting anyone to see me cry. I was too tough for that. Wait, no I'm not, I'm crying right now. Well whatever! I still don't like crying in front of other people!
"Daya, Daya, it's alright. It's over now, okay?" DeJa said softly, and I just hid myself in her arms.

Meanwhile:
Willow's POV:
I shakily looked towards the timer. Almost done. I kept crying and started rocking, this was horrible. After a few more minutes, the timer rang and I made a beeline for the exit. Finally it was over... My makeup was staining my cheeks. My face was still red and hot from crying, and I was trembling, almost tripping as I ran.

Angeria's POV:
Nice work, Willow! That means it's my turn.
"Angie, what are you scared of?" Lady Camden asked, looking up at me.
"That's easy. Skeletons." I replied. I gently patted Cam on the head and turned towards the door, taking a deep breath.
The sooner I start, the sooner I'll finish.