Sleepy, Not Sick (Jorgeous X Orion Story)

Me? Writing Jorgeous and Orion? It's more likely than you think.
Jorgeous's POV:

Something was wrong. I knew that for a fact. You know when you wake up in the morning and you have a sense that something's off? That was the feeling I had at this very moment. I knew something was wrong the minute Orion didn't come to wake me up.

I immediately decided to pull a "Michelle Visage during the Snatch Game critiques" and investigate. I reluctantly left my blankets behind and pulled one of Orion's hoodies onto my body before going over to her.

"ORION! YOU DIDN'T WAKE ME UP THIS MORNING! I'M GONNA SCREAM UNTIL YOU GET UP JUST CAUSE I FEEL LIKE BEING ANNOYING!" I shout. Orion slowly rolls over and faces me. I wave at her with a dopey grin on my face. She flips me off. Not gonna lie, I probably deserved that.

"Ok, it is time for- OH MY GOD! Orion, you're sick! It's obvious, you're sick, you even look like a germ!" I speak upon seeing Orion's pale ass face. Did she have one too many blunts last night? She seems more out of it than usual.

"YOU LOOK LIKE A GERM!" Orion snaps back. You know you struck a nerve when someone repeats your insult back but talking about you. I go over to Orion and look at her, taking in all of her features. She was paler than usual. I didn't like that very much. It was strange.

"Orion. What's up with you? Why are you sick?" I spoke as I tilted my head slightly. Orion's eyelids drooped. I smirked. Orion threw the blanket off her body and rolled off the bed, face planting on the floor. I give her a skeptical look as she rises from the ground.

"I meant to do that," she spoke as she got up. I don't believe her. It was obvious she was lying to me. She got up. Her nose was red. I touch her nose with my nose. She stares at me, obviously unamused. I smile purposely naively at her.

"Ry Ry, you feeling okay? You're not looking too great. You know you can tell me if something's bugging you?" I spoke. Orion sighed and I grab a thermometer from the bedside table and stick it in her mouth. She rubs her eyes as we wait for it to beep.

"Okay, fine. Maybe I am sick." Orion coughed, just in time for the beep of the thermometer. I take it out and check her temperature.

"Yeah, you think? You have a temperature of 101.5. That may be a low temperature, but you are resting today." I promptly decree. Orion smirks.

"Ha. Way ahead of you." Orion gets back into bed and she seems to fall asleep the minute her head hits the pillow. I chuckle a little bit and sit down next to her. I know she can't hear me, but I whisper something anyways.

"I love you, Ry Ry."