Hoodie (Orion Story X Jorgeous)

Gift one shot for GalacticxAuthor
Orion's POV:

"Ugh! Where is it?!" I shouted, digging through my clothes. I couldn't find my favorite hoodie! Where did it go? I couldn't find it anywhere! I knew it couldn't have grown legs and walked away, so I dug around looking for it. I knew I had put it in my drawer yesterday. But it was no where to be seen. The hoodie was soft and a pale shade of pastel pink.

"Jorgie?" I called, as the door creaked open. I saw a tuft of Jorgeous's hair poke through the door. She came into the room with a small smile. She was wearing a pastel pink hoodie. It was way too big for her, as it went down to her knees. My eyes narrowed as I crossed my arms. I'm not mad at her, but I wish she had told me before going and stealing my clothes.

"Jorgie. I can't find my hoodie. It is missing," I told her. She recoiled back into the hoodie. I raised an eyebrow as she nervously chuckled. I cock my brow and tilt my head at her. She smiled sheepishly. Someone must've wrote stupid on my forehead if she thinks I'm falling for that.

"Wow, that's spooky... Maybe a ghost stole it." Jorgeous spoke, her voice raising slightly in pitch at the end. I give her a "really, bitch?" look and she sighs. Just as I think I got her to confess, she hits me with this.

"Ask June. Or Alyssa? Or literally anyone else, why do you think it was me?" Jorgeous spoke with a tilted head. I lift them off the ground and raise them so my eyes are looking directly into theirs. They tilt their head at me once again and I smirk at them.

"You took my hoodie. I can see it. It has the same hole in it from when Jazzy Boy scratched it." I spoke, she looks at me with deer in headlights eyes. She then gets out of my arms and crosses hers, gazing up at me, and smirking at me.

"It's our hoodie now!" She cackles. I roll my eyes, she's such a doof sometimes. I pick her up again and she lays her head against my shoulder and I chuckle. I shouldn't deny that she looks cute in it. I decide to tell her this.

"It looks cute on you." I spoke. Jorgeous looked up at me with a smug smile.

"I know."