Hold Me Tight and Don't Let Go! (Part Eight of Face Your Fears)

TW: Panic Attack
Lady Camden's POV:
I stepped into the room, my breath was shaky, my body was trembling and my face was red. This was gonna be awful. I approached the monitor and waited for Ru to explain my challenge.

"Lady Camden. Your task is simple. Remember how you had to lip sync a few weeks ago after your performance in Snatch Game? Your challenge is to think about how disappointed the judges must've been to make you lip sync along with everyone else. If you leave before the fifteen minutes are up, you'll be up for elimination. Good luck, and don't fuck it up." RuPaul said before disappearing from the monitor.

Snatch Game! I tried to forget about that! I did so awful... I thought I was funny, I don't understand what I did wrong! They almost let me go... What did I do wrong?! I did something wrong, I had to have done something wrong! This was all my fault! It was all my fault... I let the judges down... And I promised not to.. This was all my fault! I buried my head in my hands and cried.

Meanwhile:
Angeria's POV:
It's been well past fifteen minutes, and Camden still isn't back yet. Is she okay? I'm starting to get worried.

"Guys, it's been almost forty five minutes. We should probably check on Camden." I said. The door was unlocked when the fifteen minutes were up, so I opened the door and my heart was absolutely shattered.

My poor Camden was curled up in a ball on the floor, sobbing her eyes out. I ran over to her and picked her up, carrying her back into the workroom, looking at the timer, confirming her time was up. Everyone paused upon hearing Camden's cries. I set her down and made her look at me.

"Tell me what you need." I said, keeping my voice steady.
"H-Hold." Camden sobbed, holding out her arms. I quickly pulled her into a hug, rubbing her back gently.
"Do you want some water?" I asked, and she nodded in response. I looked up at DeJa, who quickly took the hint to get some water for Camden. Bosco approached us, holding a grey blanket. Bosco draped the blanket over Camden and hugged her, making Camden look up.

"It's okay, Cam. It's over now. It's all okay." Bosco said quietly, as DeJa returned with a glass of water, which Camden promptly took and drank. She was slowly starting to calm down, and she looked up at me, before clinging onto me, as I wrapped my arms around her.

"I-I l-love you g-guys," Camden whimpered, making everyone smile gently at her. I decided to speak for the group as I pulled her close to me.

"We love you too, Cam. So, so much," I said, making her face turn red. We were called onto the main stage, where we were greeted by RuPaul and the judges panel.

"Con-Drag-Ulations, ladies! Because of you all did so well, no one is going home tonight! Now, if you can't love yourself, how in the hell are you gonna love somebody else? Can I get an Amen up in here?" RuPaul started.

"AMEN!" All of us replied.

"Now let the music play!" RuPaul said happily, as music flooded out of the speakers. As everyone else started to dance, Camden just hugged me, and I hugged her too.
"Love you, Angie." Camden said, softly.
"I love you too, Cammie,"