Do It For Her (BananaDrama)

I hope you all enjoy this random thing. I also think that I'm, like, the only person who genuinely likes the BananaDrama version of UK Hun just as much as the United Kingdolls version-
Ellie's POV:

So this week, it's the girl groups challenge. We were divided into two groups. Lawrence, Awhora, Tayce and Bimini are a team and Joe, Sister, Tia and I are a team. We have to write our own verses for a song. This should be interesting, to say the least.

Joe, Sister, Tia and I go over to one of the couches and I set out my notebook. Tia looks like she's on the verge of tears. I should've seen this coming. Since Veronica couldn't be here, she was crushed. Veronica was her closest friend in this competition.

Veronica always comforted Tia when the rest of us were, admittedly, a bit harsh with her. It was mainly Awhora, but a lot of us came at her for being "basic" and Veronica was always there to stick up for Tia. Everyone needs a friend like Veronica in their life.

Joe and Sister don't notice right away. They get started with trying to figure out a name for our group, and we eventually settle on the name "BananaDrama." I try and muster a smile, but I scan tell something is wrong with Tia. I need to get Joe and Sister to see that.

Sister and Joe talk about ideas for their verses. Tia is burying her face in her lap. She really misses Veronica and I honestly don't blame her. All of us do. Except for Awhora. Veronica and Awhora fought a lot of the time. It wasn't very fun for any of us.

"Joe? Sister? Can I talk to you both for a minute?" I mutter so Tia doesn't hear me. Joe and Sister nod and I tell Tia that we'll be back soon. I drag Joe and Sister away and I hear Tia start sniveling. I turn to Joe and Sister.

"What's wrong, Ellie?" Sister asks. I can hear Tia start crying. It's breaking my heart. I don't want her to cry, but it's understandable why she's crying. I know how close she was with Veronica. But she's close with Joe too. But closer with Veronica to be sure.

"Tia's, like, really upset." I cut right to the chase. I don't see any point in delaying the point. She's upset and we can't do good as a team if we're not all at 100% so we need to get Tia calm. Joe suddenly gets an idea and runs off.

"What the hell is he doing now?" Sister murmurs almost sarcastically and peers out from behind the walls where we were talking. Joe slings an arm around Tia's shoulders and wordlessly pulls her into a hug. I go over to the two of them and Sister follows close behind me.

"Tia, are you okay? Tell me what's going on." Joe says in a steady voice. I place a hand on Tia's back and Sister sits next to Joe. Tia's sniveling and she breaks away from Joe, rubbing her eyes with her balled up fists. Her eyes are red and swollen.

"I-I miss Ronnie, I r-really miss Ronnie... S-She was the o-only one here w-who d-didn't come a-after me f-for being 'basic' a-and she g-genuinely wanted me to b-be here, and now s-she's not here a-and she's unwell a-and I miss her a-and the one s-safe person, t-the o-one fucking s-safe person that I f-fucking h-had here is g-gone and I w-want her to come back, and s-she's si-sick and I r-really fucking miss her!"

"I see. I understand. That sounds really hard." Joe comforts, wrapping his stubby arms around Tia's shoulders. Joe is short, but then again, anyone is short compared to Tia. Tia nuzzles closer to him, Joe was her second closest friend in this competition. She's pretty close with Lawrence Chaney too.

"How do you think I feel when Ginny left?" Sister cackled. Joe glares daggers at her. This wasn't the time for jokes, but I know Sister is only trying to help. Sister looks at Joe and sheepishly smiles, tilting her head ever so slightly. She frowns a little.

"Wrong time? Eh... Sorry." Sister muttered. Tia's laughing a little. I smile at that. Maybe Sister's joke cheered her up a bit. But that joy is short lived when she just goes right back to crying. I sigh quietly. I don't know what I can do to help her now.

"I know you're sad, is there anything we can do to help?" I mutter, running my hand through Tia's hair. Tia looked up and rubbed her eyes with her sleeve. She shook her head. I sigh. I know that the one thing that'd cheer her up is something we can't do.

"No. I just want Ronnie back." Tia sobs. I knew she'd say that. But I can't make Veronica suddenly we'll enough to come back. And I know Tia's heartbroken. I want nothing more than to just make her feel better on the spot, somehow make Veronica come back, but there's no way to make that happen. Veronica needs to heal. I'm sure Tia will see her after the competition, she just needs to be patient. I wrap an arm around Tia's shoulder and Tia looks at me. I give her a side hug as Sister gives an empathetic look.

"We know you want Veronica. But she's still cheering you on. She'll be okay. But she needs you to be okay." Sister muttered. She's right. And I know she's right. I just hope that Tia knows she's right. She'll see Veronica again soon. Maybe in the finale episode, everyone will come back.

"Veronica is rooting for you, Tia. If you're not gonna do this for yourself..." I start. Joe and Sister already know where I'm going with this. Tia looks up at me and tilts her head ever so slightly. I place a hand on her knee.

"Then do it for her."