Sincerely, (Daya Betty X Bosco X Jasmine Kennedie)

This one shot is made special for my friend GalacticxAuthor ! They are an amazingly talented writer, so go check their stories out!
————————
This story is told partly through notes.
Bold - Daya
Bold and Italic - Bosco
Italics - Jasmine
————————
Daya's POV:

I was so bored. I didn't know what to do today. I turn to Bosco, who was suffering the same boredom as I. I stare up at the ceiling blankly. I wish I had something fun to do. I suddenly look over at a notebook on the table.

"Hey, Bosco... What if we write Jasmine a letter?" I suggest. Bosco looks a little confused, but I assure her that it'll be fun. She shrugs and agrees and grabs a pencil and the notebook before handing them both to me, and I promptly rip out a page from the book.

————————
Jasmine's POV:

I hear a loud knock on the door of my hotel room. I open the door to find a note staring up at me from the ground. That's odd. Who's sending me a letter? I pick up the letter, and see the names "Daya" and "Bosco" written in sloppy letters. I open up the envelope the first one was sealed in and begin to read it.

Dear Jasmine,

It's me, Daya! You're probably thinking "hey, Daya just sent me a letter" and you'd be right. I felt like trying a new way of communication, so Bosco and I are talking through letters today! And I wanted to let you know we both love you!

Anyways, how are you? Bosco and I are really bored today. We miss you. And we know it's so much easier for you to just come over to our room, but where's the fun in that? Well, having you over is fun of course, but we wanted something different!

Hi Jasmine! This is Bosco writing. I just want you to know that I love you and miss you and can't wait to go on our next date! And once again, WE LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU! <3, anyways, I'm doing okay, but I'm really bored right now.

We hope our letter finds you well, hopefully you're not feeling sad or lonely today. We'll both see you soon, probably tomorrow if I'm totally honest, haha! But in all seriousness, I miss you and I love you and I hope we get a reply soon, okay, that's all, bye!

Sincerely, Daya Betty and Bosco

That's odd. Daya and Bosco are talking through notes today? A strange gesture to be sure, but now that I think about it, it is kind of cute. It's always been easier for Daya to write down what she's feeling. I grab a piece of paper and start writing.

After I finish, I grab an envelope and slip the letter in it, then I creep out the door and slide it under the door, knocking on it to let them know my reply was sent. Then I creep back into my own room, quite stealthily.

——————
Bosco's POV:

A knock on the door snaps me out of my daydream. Jasmine must've gotten our note. I smile and go pick up the letter that was left on our doorstep. I open the envelope and read it out loud, partly to Daya and partly to myself.

Dear Daya Betty and Bosco,

       Thank you both for the lovely letter! I was feeling a little lonely today and that really made me feel better. You both know just how to cheer me up! <3 and of course, I have to let you know I love you both too!

And to answer your questions, I'm doing okay. I'm really tired today, but that's partially due to the fact that I was up really really late last night. What was I doing up so late, you may ask? I was, admittedly stupidly, scrolling through social media cause I couldn't sleep.

I hope my reply finds you well. I've been thinking about you both all day. And I know I could just go to your rooms, but this is more fun! I like the secrecy and stealth elements it has, it's honestly really fun! I'm glad you both had this idea.

In any case, I'm running out of space to write. So I just wanted to let you know that I'm okay and that I love you both with all my heart and I miss you. And you're right, I'll probably see you both tomorrow. But anyways, I love you both!

Sincerely, Jasmine Kennedie

Daya and I both "aww" at the sweet letter and Daya allows me to write the next one. And that's how we found our new favorite way of communicating, through letters! Cause sometimes, you just can tell someone so much more just by writing it down on paper.