Hero Basic Training

Twiddling thumbs, tapping the desk.

I try my best to focus as we are handed syllabi of our classes and taught our expectations, and a few small lessons too

English, taught my Mr. Present Mic.

Mathematics, taught by Mr. Ectoplasm

      Ectoplasm - Quirk : Clones - Ectoplasm can create 30-36 clones, the better the day the higher the number

Modern Hero Art History, taught by Ms. Midnight

     Midnight - Quirk : Somnambulist - Midnight can emit a pink gas from her skin that will put those around her asleep. It's more effective in men than it is on women.

Modern Literature, taught by Mr. Cementoss

Cementoss - Quirk : Cement - he can manipulate and cement-based thing that he touches

And finally...

"I AM HERE"

Hero basic training, taught by Mr All Might.

His quirk is unknown to the public. People theorize but he always changes the subject when asked directly. My personal bet is a generic power up quirk.

I've gotta say, the man being in this classroom has us all on the edge of our seats. It's not ever day that you get to see the number 1 hero, much less train under him!

     "Welcome to the most important class at UA High School - Hero basic training! Where you will learn the fundamentals of being a hero, and what it means to fight in the name of good!"

     I had goosebumps all over my body. They all fell when he said his next line.

     "Today we cover : BATTLE!"

     I think part of the reason my goosebumps fell is because I physically felt Bakugos excited exhale behind me. That guy is a maniac. Surely there's more to his personality?

"One of the most important parts of being a hero... is looking cool!" Almost on cue, shelves popped out of the walls to my left, Numbered brief cases on each one. "These are your costumes, they are based on your requests that you put on your paperwork upon your acceptance! Please, change into them and meet me at Battle Field Beta!"

We all excitedly got up to our seats and darted to them, grabbing the brief cases with the number matching our desks, and rushing to the washrooms.

I opened it when I got there. I pulled out the sleek black Gi and black trainers, grinning ear to ear. Pulling it on, it was a little tight for a Gi, but it was perfectly fine by me. If it becomes a problem I'll request and adjustment. I held my black cloth mask in my hand. Do I really want to put this on? I asked myself. I ran my tongue over my cooked teeth. "Yeah. I do."

I looked around at the girls around me. They all looked so cool! Though, Momo Yoayorozu was... a little revealing. Looked more like a bra and a belt than a top and a skirt. But if that's what she wants and that helps her quirk, that's all her.

Together we made our way to the field. We stood together in front of All Might, the anxiety holding in the very air that surrounded us.

All might split us all into teams of two (me and Ojiro, tail guy) and explained the parameters of our training.

We would be two on two, hero's against villains. The villains would get a 10 minute head start to hide a large, paper mèche weapon somewhere in a building. After that 10 minutes, the hero's have an allotted time to either find and lay hands on the weapon, or capture both villains. If the villains capture both hero's or time runs out, the villains win.

We are drawing to figure who is against who. Please, for the love of everything that is good in this world, do not put me against Bakugo and Iida. Speed AND crazy will kill me.